CHAPTER 29

Jaemin felt fear and worry for hours, days, and weeks. Tomorrow was the day that Jaemin would officially be giving up his life. The past couple weeks have been amazing. He was fired from his job because he wasn't present for 2 days, but of course that didn't matter since he obviously won't be needing a job anymore. He spent all his time with Jeno, it felt like he shouldn't have any worries, but of course there were a few. Death scared him so much, but he couldn't give up this opportunity to save the one he loves the most. His main fear is how Jeno will react when he finds out. He won't be alive to find out, but he hopes Jeno will be able to move on with his life. Sure, it will take a long time for Jeno to move onto a normal life, but that can't be helped.
Today, Jaemin bought a card, as well as a medium sized stuffed bear. The card was simple. It was completely white with a cherry blossom on it. The envelope was just plain white. The bear was light brown with a white belly. He was going to write his farewell note in the card, and tie it to the bear. Then on the day of the transplant, he would give the doctors the bear and tell them to give it to Jeno when he's feeling better.
It was time to write his farewell note. He grabbed a black pen and opened the card. The card was quite big, so there was plenty of space to write.
The note read:

Dear Jeno,

I hope you're doing better! Even if you're reading this and you feel like shit, I pray for a speedy recovery. I also want to take this time to tell you, I've liked you ever since you saved me. You were my savior, and of course handsome. Who doesn't like you?? You're literally an angel that appeared in my life. What did I ever do to deserve you? You're so kind. So perfect. So caring. So funny. And really just the most amazing human being i've ever met.
All the great times we had together, I will forever cherish. I should have never taken you for granted, because now I'll be gone. The last moments of my life, i spent with you, and that's all i've ever wanted. You were my everything, Jeno. Every moment of my new life, I wanted to spend with you. You just gave me so much happiness. I never thought I could ever be this happy in my life. I feel like the luckiest person alive. Or well.. felt like.
Jeno.. I may be gone from your life, but i'll always be with you. Don't  forget, you're the new home to my heart. My heart will beat within you until your last breaths. Keep my heart, lungs, and kidneys healthy! Okay!? You know how I said i'll always be with you? No matter where you are or what you're doing? I stuck to my words didnt i? Now i'll be where ever you are.
I'm sorry it had to end this way. But i saw the opportunity to save you, and took it. You are my savior Jeno. You've saved my life several times. Now it's my turn to save yours. Don't be mad at me! I'm sorry i didn't tell you this earlier, but there was no way that i was going to let you stop me. I'm so, so sorry Jeno. Please forgive me. I'm so thankful for you, and i really look up to you.
The last important thing i want to say is, please don't be too sad. Please move on. I know i meant a lot to you, but please continue being happy. For me?  Make sure to create a happy family! Whether if it's with a girl or boy, be with them. Make them happy. Give them all your love. If you have children, be the best dad ever. If you adopt children, be the best dad or mommy ever!
Don't ever forget me, kay?
I'll love you forever and ever. We will meet again someday. I will always wait for you!

Love,

           Your Best Friend, Jaemin

Jaemin wiped his tears before putting the card in the envelope and tying it to the bear.

"Live well, Jeno."

Oh my god i had to stop writing like 5 times because i couldn't stop crying OANSKANSJSNKANA.
I'm so sorry it had to end this way, but please stick with me until the end !!! ❤️