EPILOGUE

10 Years Later

Jeno learned to live on without his best friend and the one he loved shortly after the news. He knew Jaemin wouldn't want him sulking over him for the rest of his life. Although Jeno had the urge to cry nearly everyday, he fought back tears for months before finally getting use to it. However, the thought of having Jaemin wherever he went, gave him so much warmth and confidence throughout his days.
Not one day did he not think of Jaemin. All the good times he had with him, and the memories they made together.
Jeno now lives with his husband and adopted children. He's been married to Park Sungeon (Just a random name I made up) for almost 4 years.
He stumbled upon him one day during work 7 months after his transplant. He was a new doctor working at the hospital Jeno was working at. They became good friends in such a short amount of time. A year later, Sungeon couldnt help but confess to Jeno even though he was afraid it could ruin their friendship. It was a huge risk since they were best friends. But fortunately for him, Jeno felt the same way.
After being married for 2 years, they decided to adopt 2 children. They were initially adopting 1, but they found 2 cute siblings who needed a home. They were the ages of 6 and 8.The 6 year old was a girl named Kim Leein and the 8 year old was a boy named Kim Jungha. Both their parents had died from bad illnesses that they could not treat because they didn't have enough money. They were soon put up for adoption and had been staying in the adoption center for nearly a year.
You can probably imagine that they are living their best lives now, since Jeno and Sungeon both make tons of money and are great parents.

_

"Mommy!" Leein shouted and ran to the kitchen along with Jungha.

In the family, Jeno was considered the mom and Sungeon was the dad.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"We have a question..!" Jungha said.

"Sure, what is it?" Jeno asked. He was currently preparing dinner for the family.

"Why do you have this?" They both ran up next to Jeno and Jungha brought out the teddy bear that Jaemin had given him. The note was still tied to the bear as well.

Jeno put down whatever he was holding and looking at the two. He was shocked to see that they managed to find it.

"How did you find that? Go put it back."

"But mommy, aren't you too old to have stuffed animals?"

"Uh, well i guess so. But now please put it back."

"Why do you even have this?" Leein asked. The two still remained in the same spot.

"Go put it back. Now." Jeno demanded.

"But-"

"Don't disobey his orders! Put it back." Sungeon yelled from the living room.

"O-okay. We're sorry mommy." The two said and ran off to put it back where it was.

Jeno sighed and spaced off, thinking about Jaemin again.

"Are you alright?" Sungeon asked as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. Didn't expect them to find that." Jeno lightly chuckled, "It was well hidden, wasn't it?"

Sungeon nodded.

"When you put the kids to bed, you can tell them about it. They'd like to hear a good story. You know how excited they get." Jeno stated and continued to work on dinner.

"Shouldn't you be the one telling them? It's your story after all." Sungeon came closer to Jeno and patted his head.

"Ah! Don't touch my hair! You know i don't like that!" Jeno complained and both them laughed, "I don't think I would have the strength to tell them the story. Even after all these years, just talking about him saddens me. Plus, you know how much I cried when I first told you the story." Jeno started to tear up.