CHAPTER 6

[Big Dick Energy]

Haechan.. are you saying Mark died..???-

Haechan: Unfortunately.

Chenle: do you know how??

Haechan: I'd rather not talk about it, sorry

Jaemin sighed and wiped some of the tears that were streaming down him face. He didn't know what to do. His parents were still comforting each other. He didn't wanna go outside and risk something happen. He didn't want to go to sleep. He didn't want to do anything but sit there and cry.
He thought his life was perfect, and he knew his life was too good to be true. He knew one day something bad was going to happen, and today happens to be the day. He just hoped nothing else bad would happen.
Jaemin would listen to the news or anything because the power had been cut off, and he doubts it would come on anytime soon.
He could still hear sirens going on and on and on.
He assumed the news got out to the world quickly, because he began to hear helicopters flying by.
Jaemin put his back against the wall and slid down until his body touched the ground.
It was really dark, and he couldn't see anything.
Minutes later, he felt another large rumbling. It came along with a loud sound that was growing even louder every second. It sounded like a loud jet.
He then could hear people screaming from outside.
Jaemin shot his head towards the window and got up to see the commotion.
He looked outside in horror. Something huge. Something that was growing and growing larger.
Jaemin couldn't move or speak at all. He was too stunned to do anything. He couldn't even think.
After snapping himself out of it, he forced himself to look at his parents that were close by.

"T-T-Tsunami.."