CHAPTER 13

"Help!!!" cried a voice.

"Did you hear that? Or am I just going crazy?" Jaemin questioned.

"No, I heard it too." Jeno replied. "Where are you??"

Jeno started to frantically look around. "Hello? Where are you?"

Jaemin followed behind, completely confused.

"Help! I'm over by a big tree!"

The voice was more clear and louder, which meant they were close.
They continued to follow the cries of what seemed to be a teenager or something.

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!" Jaemin screamed so loud, the whole world probably heard it.

Jeno covered his ears because of his screams.

A young man came out from behind a tree and laughed histarically, "Did I get ya?"

Jaemin hyperventilated while clutching his chest, "Well, what does it look like??"

Jeno let out a sigh in relief, "Who are you, and are you okay? Or are you just playing around?"

Jaemin got a closer look at the boy. He was older than he thought. He thought maybe he was around 18, but he seemed to be a little older than him.

"Hi, I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul."

"Um- R-repeat that?" Jeno asked with a puzzled face.

"CH-IT-TA-PHON LEE-CHAI-YA-PORN-KUL"

"C-Chitta what?"

"Just call me, Ten!"

"Why are you here?" Jeno asked.

"I live here!"

"In this abandoned foresty place? How??" Jaemin asked.

"Well, there a village i live in, its over there." Ten pointed in the direction.

Jeno and Jaemin looked at where his finger pointed to. It was extremely well hidden in the trees, but you can see parts of the houses and a small lake.

"I often come here to walk around and find things. But i will say, this place gives me the creeps. And who are you guys?" Ten asked.

"We.. I'm a doctor who is helping suroviors of the tsunami that occurred a few hundred miles away from here. He's one of the survivors." Jeno pointed to Jaemin.

"Tsunami? Wow, I never even knew that happened.. Thats sad."

Jeno nodded, "We have to leave to South Korea soon. We just stopped here temporarily to settle things a bit."

"South Korea..?" Ten tapped his chin, "I'd love to go there one day. I hate living here. It's poor, dirty, and it's hard to find food around here."

Jaemin frowned, "Can he come with us, Jeno?"

Jeno gave a shocked expression, "I don't know about that, Jaemin.."
Jeno leaned towards Jaemin's ear and whispered, "He might be dangerous and trying to trick us."

Jaemin gave Jeno a cold expression and whispered back, "He doesnt look harmful though. I feel bad that he lives here. I can really tell the conditions here are terrible."

Jeno thought about it, "But I don't think the other main doctors will approve of that."

Jaemin sighed and looked at Ten. But wait..
"WHERE DID HE GO??!!"