Chapter 28

Chapter 28

When She Finally Realized

This position is so awkward, hindi ako makatingin sa kanya because my legs are still spread widely for him to see my most intimate part. He's still in between and I can feel his gaze up on me, mas lalong nag-iinit ang magkabila kong pisngi sa bawat segundong lumilipas.

Tinapangan ko ang loob ko para magbaba nang tingin sa kanya and he was still staring! My cheeks turned into crimson red and I scrunched my face to cover up my embarrassment.

"Stop staring!" saway ko sa kanya at bahagyang ipinadyak ang mga binti ko na hawak-hawak pa rin niya.

Natawa siya at unti-unting bumangon para umupo nang maayos and when he successfully did, I attempted to stood up too and he was quick enough to grab both my arms to help me get up. Parehas na ngayon kaming nakaupo sa sofa, he was topless and I'm completely naked.

"Gusto mo bang maligo?" Tanong niya ngunit hindi ko iyon pinsan dahil ang bagay sa pagitan ng hita niya ang pumukaw ng atensyon ko.

That's that hard thing that I was feeling on my tummy awhile ago and up until now it's still hard! Umusog ako papalapit sa kanya and I attempted to touch and feel it pero hindi ko pa man iyon tuluyan na nahahawakan ay bumalot na ang kamay niya sa pulso ko para pigilan ako.

Nag-angat ako nang tingin sa kanya at punong-puno nang pagtatanong ang aking mga mata.

Umigting ang kanyang bagang. "What are you doing?"

Umawang ang aking bibig. "I... I was going to— I just don't want to be unfair to you... Ayaw mo ba?" Ilang beses akong napakurap.

I can't believe I'm asking him this! Tangina! Adulting stage?

"I told you, this is not about me... I just want to make you feel good and now I successfully did. Gano'n lang 'yon..."

"Pero paano ka?"

"You've been giving me blue balls since God-knows-when ngayon ka pa ba mag-aalala sa'kin?" A slight and low laugh lingered on his voice.

Nangunot ang noo ko ngunit hindi ko na lang pinansin ang sinabi niya. All I can think about is his unsatisfied hard thing.

"But that's so unfair in your part kasi... kasi you s-satisfied me and you're expecting me to leave you undone?"

In the environment where I grew up, sa LA, sa tuwing naririnig ko magkwentuhan ang mga kaklase ko ay ganoon. When a guy pleasures you, they are expecting you to pleasure them back pero si Colton...

He grinned. "Just hearing you moan satisfies me already... And I didn't do that because I was expecting something in return. I did that because I simply want to, you don't have to pressure yourself, okay?" His voice become soft. He began caressing the side of my head as he looks at me with gentleness in his onyx eyes.

"And haven't I already told you that we will take things slow? I will not force you to do things that you are not ready for..." He whispered softly.

Napangiti ako at hindi ko alam pero napuno nang tuwa ang puso ko. Colton never fails to overwhelm me. He just knows how to make this heart melt.

"It is very rare to find a guy like you, Captain Colton Hale Ponce de Leon..." Buong lambing kong sabi at itinapon ko na ang lahat nang pagpipigil sa katawan ko at niyakap ko siya sa may batok.

Mas lalong natunaw ang puso ko nang walang pag-aalinlangan niya akong niyakap pabalik. His bare chest is kissing mine, it was warm and overwhelming, as if our hearts are beating as one.

Sobrang saya ko. I just hope for this moment not to end, I hope Colton and I stay like this for infinite years.

"Keep me just like this, Jess..." he whispered.