six - united nations

I changed into a purple dress, I couldn't stand wearing black. It's depressing.

"Hello miss Rogers, kind of you to join us." A staff guy welcomed me.

"Uh...Um no problem?" I wasn't in my element, This was a huge adult meeting and I'm just a fifteen year old.

I saw this guy, in a sharp suit.

"I suppose neither of us three is used to the spotlight."

"You got that right." I was kinda of shaking. I'm very anti social around adults. This isn't normal for me.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering."

"T'Challa." He put his hand out for me to shake.

I gave an awkward smile. "Hazel." I shook his hand.

"What's the reason you're here?" He asked.

I looked around, spotting very important people all around.

I snapped my eyes back on T'Challa. "Oh I didn't have school today so why not."

He looked at Nat. "You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill... I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company."

"Well, I'm not." Nat smoothed out her dress.

"That alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff."

I looked around. "Why? You don't approve of all this?" She motioned to people.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

Thats the truth right there, still don't know about the accords.

"Unless you need to move a piano." The freaking KING OF WAKANDA walked up.

"Father."

"Son. Miss Romanoff, Miss Rogers." He out his hand our for me to shake. I quickly accepted. HE'S A KING.

"Hi." My voice was high pitched, I could probably shatter a glass.

"King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria." Nat gave a sympathetic smile.

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today." He looked at me. "Surprised to see his very lovely daughter here and it's not common to see a young child without a parent."

If he wasn't the king of Wakanda I would have probably argued about being called a child. I'm fifteen damn it.

Nat patted my shoulder, "She's practically my daughter at this point."

"What-" I looked at her and she elbowed me.

"Oh yeah, a very good mother figure whom I care for dearly." I smiled and nodded.

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session." A voice over the speakers was heard.

"That is the future calling. Such a pleasure." T'Challa gave a soft smile and walked away with his father.

"Thank you." She gave a quick smile and dropped it when they left. "My face hurts."

"But spies are great at smiling right?"