Chapter 11: General Lin's Estate, Part 1&2

Part 1

The next day, they were going to General Lin's house under Wang Luo Hai's permission.

They discussed what needed to be done in 'Fu Rong' and Wang Luo Hai would handle it for them.

Before going, they ate breakfast with the big family just like usual. Only the main family ate together, while the concubines ate at their own courtyard.

Yao Ling's hands were still sore with all the massage the previous day. When eating, her hand were slightly shaking and making her fail to grab the meat that she wanted to take.

Yao Ying grinned at her predicament, but still helped her by taking the meat for her.

Wang Luo Hai asked in concern, "What happened to your hand? Are you sick?"

"No, Father. I'm fine." Yao Ling blushed in embarrassment.

"Her hands are sore because of me," Yao Ying tried to explain in her behalf.

What he meant was because of the massage, but his words were slightly ambiguous.

"Sore because of you?" Wang Luo hai choked in embarrassment, while asking the question.Then he shook his head in disagreement, "Ying-er, did you waste too much energy last night? Don't forget today's spar! Save your energy and beat him up for me!"

"Young people these days," Madam Wang could only shake her head and blushed.

Was the youngster these days so open-minded? They could even say this kind of thing without batting eyelashes.

"Good! Continue and give me great-grandchildren." Only the matriarch praised them, full of happiness. She glared at Wang Luo Hai, "What wasting energy? It's what youngsters should do! They are newlyweds, of course, they have to spend a lot of energies every night!"

Wang Luo Hai could only eat in silence. Since his mother already talked, he didn't have any reasons to rebuke her.

Above of all, the main reason was he didn't dare to oppose his mother. He knew he was being unreasonable, but he just wanted his son to beat that damn Lin Zheng.

Yao Ying and Yao Ling gaped at them in surprise.

At first, they didn't realize what they meant until the matriarch's last sentence.

Great-grandchildren? They looked at each other in bewilderment. Did they think Yao Ying was talking about their 'night workout'?

Yao Ling felt like she could die in embarrassment. Her face was flushing red – even redder than tomatoes.

At first, Yao Ying was also felt like dying in embarrassment, but looking at his wife's face, he couldn't help but laugh inwardly.

He didn't dare to show any sign of laughter in front of Yao Ling. He knew sometimes she could be a bit petty and hold a grudge.

He didn't want to be kicked again.

"What... that's not the reason why my arms are sore!" Yao Ling cried, denying their thought.

"Yes, that's true! It's because she massaged me." Yao Ying supported his wife and told them the real reason.

"Ah... massage..." The three of them looked at them, nodding in understanding.

"No need to tell us the details of your night pleasure. You can just go ahead and do it! Have fun! Don't forget to make babies." The matriarch laughed heartily at the young love.

"..."

Yao Ying and Yao Ling didn't know what else could they say.