Chapter 174: Lin Zhou - Han Xiang's Background 1

Yao Ling laughed softly. "All of you misunderstand my gesture. What I mean is I don't know..."

The other three sighed in relief. Then, Lin Jian asked in puzzlement, "How come you still don't know? Did Tao Gu Gu tell you nothing? Or she also doesn't know about this matter too?"

"Not exactly," Yao Ling answered.

"Then...?" Yao Ying asked.

"That's what I want to talk about before... The next part of the story will be told to us only with Lin Jian's presence. She... really wants to meet you, Lin Jian. It seems like your mother told her a lot of things about you..." Yao Ying answered.

Lin Jian nodded in understanding and he felt touched.

His mother had never forgotten about him all of this time and it seemed like she had never blamed him too.

The more he thought about it, the more he missed her.

With a shaken voice, he said, "I will go with you tomorrow."

Xiao Fang asked, "Can I go with you too?" She directed the question at Lin Jian because she knew that this matter related to him the most --- not Yao Ying or Yao Ling.

Lin Jian was a bit hesitant at first, but then... he decided to nod his head.

It would be better if Xiao Fang listened to Tao Gu Gu's story by herself, after all, this would save them the trouble and at the same time, if Han Xiang was indeed an impostor... she would understand that they didn't lie to her in purpose.

The next day, they went to Tao Gu Gu's house and she already waited for them to arrive.

Her family was working, just as the Mi Hui people had arranged for them, so she was the only one at home.

She was quite surprised because there were actually so many people, unlike yesterday.

She furrowed her eyebrows, feeling a bit reluctant.

After all, the next part of the story was very important and she didn't want just any people to listen to the story.

"Why are there so many people?" Tao Gu Gu asked Yao Ling with a soft voice despite her own reluctant feeling.

She saw that there were two women and two men --- she didn't know which one was Lin Jian.

Yao Ling quickly answered, "Tao Gu Gu, I will introduce them to you one by one. Don't worry! I would never bring unimportant people. They are all related to this matter..."

Then, she introduced Yao Ying as her husband and Lin Jian's best friend, Xiao Fang as Han Xiang's best friend, and the last person was, of course,

Tao Gu Gu's beloved Lin Jian.

Tao Gu Gu listened to her introduction carefully and when she heard Lin Jian's name, her whole body started to tremble.

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, because she was feeling too happy and touched at the same time.

The Ce Fei's son... She was finally able to meet him. "Are... are you really Lin Jian?" Tao Gu Gu asked in a weak voice.

She couldn't believe that this day would really come...

Lin Jian quickly answered politely with a hint of affection, "Tao Gu Gu, it's me... Lin Jian."

After listening to yesterday's story, how could he not feel any affection toward this loyal old woman?

Tao Gu Gu finally wasn't able to laugh because after listening to Lin Jian's voice, her tears were flowing down like a river from her eyes.