Chapter 157: Lin Zhou - Less Than Forty Days Left

Lin Jian really wanted to facepalm himself. There was a lot of reasons to say and she chose sightseeing.

They were in a dimmed corridor --- what kind of sightseeing that they were able to do?! This stupid woman!

He should have been the one who answered the question, but he was one step too late!

Yao Ying's opinion was no better than Lin Jian.

His face was darkened and couldn't believe that she found such a ridiculous reason! Sightseeing? Did they want to sightsee both him and Yao Ling's amorous night? Other than that, what kind of sightseeing they had in mind?! Did they think that they were doing a live show?!

He really wanted to know what kind of reason that they both wanted to cook up if he kept pushing them.

If Xiao Fang wasn't there, he would already beat Lin Jian into a pulp! He even dared to invite Xiao Fang along with him.

If Lin Jian knew that he was accused of something that he didn't do, he would certainly vomit blood in anger!

"What kind of sightseeing, huh? A single man and a single woman are together in the middle of the night... in this dark corridor. Both of you sure have a loving relationship, huh?!" Yao Ying taunted. "I never know that your relationship becomes so intimate in such a short time..." Yao Ying grinned menacingly at the guilty couple.

Lin Jian and Xiao Fang's face heated up. What kind of thing that Yao Ying said? It was just a bunch of nonsense.

They weren't doing anything sinful at the corridor but his words were insinuating that something had happened!

They both answered at the same time once again, "We are not!" If this matter leaked out, it would certainly ruin their reputation.

This Yao Ying really knew which sore spot to poke!

Yao Ying wasn't stupid.

Although both of them denied what he had said, both of them looked nervous and shy at the same time.

Their feeling to each other was pretty obvious.

They had what they called the beauty and hero syndrome.

The hero saved the beauty and from then on, they started to have feelings with each other!

These two... if they liked each other, why didn't they cultivate their feelings?

But instead, they were still bothering him and Yao Ling. They were really courting death!

Yao Ying grinned when he saw something that would make both of them ran away and left them alone...

If this wasn't working, then both of them were indeed too shameless!

Yao Ying saw that there was a slight crumple on their clothes and he would make that fact to his advantage.

Yao Ying pretended to gasp and said, "Oh my! Look at how crumpled both of your clothes are! It seems like I am not the only one who has sexual endeavor tonight, both of you too!

No wonder I heard loud moaning voices from the corridor just now!"

"What?!"

"We are not!!"

The couple quickly denied.

Both of their eyes almost fell out of the socket due to surprise! How could their banter become moaning voices?!

It seemed like Yao Ying was trying to pay them back for eavesdropping on him. 'How petty!' The couple scowled at him.