Chapter 111: Shitty Qing Gong

Yao Ling listened carefully... Mi Hui wanted a kiss?

If Yao Ling was a man, she probably would jump on the chance to kiss her and quickly pounced on her.

If Yao Ling was sober, she would reject it.

However, she was a little bit drunk and her mind was in a little bit of disarray.

Yao Ling felt that she's a man now, kissing Mi Hui on the cheek... should be okay, right? She forgot that her husband was in front of her.

"Okay..." Without another thought, Yao Ling quickly pushed her lips forward and closed her eyes.

Her face was getting closer to Mi Hui's cheek.

Yao Ling didn't know when she closed her eyes, Mi Hui changed her position for a little bit.

If her kiss landed, it would land on her lips!

Yao Ying saw Mi Hui's little trick and he really wanted to flip the table out of anger, however, he was able to hold himself back. Was she really going to kiss Mi Hui?!

Without a second thought, he roared in anger, "Stop right there!"

All the people in the room looked up in surprise because of Yao Ying's sudden outburst.

Yao Ling also opened her eyes while her lips still were still pushing forward and it made her look comically adorable.

Lin Jian who saw their interaction tried to hold back his laughter.

This was too hilarious! His dampened mood became slightly better because of the amusing scene.

Yao Ying quickly jumped over the table and grabbed Yao Ling's collar roughly. "You already have enough fun!" Yao Ying scolded the drunk girl.

He looked at Mi Hui and said, "I'm sorry, but I need to take him with me." He didn't forget to glance at the laughing Lin Jian and bade his goodbye, "I will go home first. I will meet you tomorrow!"

He gritted his teeth and decided to quickly go home.

He gave a signal to Xiu and the latter quickly caught up with him.

If Yao Ying looked back, he would be able to see Mi Hui's smirk and the twinkling in her eyes.

She had a hunch that Young Master Guang was actually a woman, however, she wasn't really sure whether it was the famous new stepdaughter of Wang Fu.

Judging from Yao Ying's reaction, it seemed like her guess wasn't wrong.

Mi Hui really wanted to laugh out loud when watching the couple's interaction.

Without caring about other people's reaction, he quickly used his qing gong and put Yao Ling on his shoulder like she was a sack of grain.

She seemed to realize the anger that emitted from Yao Ying's body and didn't dare to move an inch.

Despite her drunk, she was able to feel Yao Ying's irritation and it made her a little panic.

Why was he so angry? She just wanted to have fun! Yao Ling pouted.

Xiu glanced at Xiao Yu because he was pretty sure that she didn't have any martial arts skills. "Young Master uses his qing gong and I need to follow his pace. Why don't I carry you too?" Xiu offered.

Xiao Yu looked down, blushing. She shyly nodded, because she also couldn't leave Young Mistress all alone.

After all, Young Mistress was quite drunk.

Opposite of Yao Ying's careless manner when carrying Yao Ling, Xiu shyly pulled Xiao Yu closer to him and princess-carry her.

Xiao Yu yelped in surprise and quickly hold onto Xiu's neck.