Chapter 178: Lin Zhou - Han Xiang's Background 5

"The unique smell could show up once again with the same recipe that I gave Han Xiang, but of course with slightly different ingredients. If someone was born with the smell, by drinking the medicine once, then it would become a permanent smell. You must have known that Han Xiang had a unique smell, but it's only faint, right? It's because it can be said as a fake smell. No matter what a fake is always a fake," Tao Gu Gu said.

"If the real daughter's real unique smell came out, the smell would be several times stronger and more alluring."

Tao Gu Gu sighed, remembering that how as a baby, the real daughter already showed a faint smell that already attracted several butterflies.

The Ce Fei told her the bigger the real daughter was, the smell would become stronger and sweeter.

"What a weird heritage!" Yao Ying shook his head in disbelief.

It seemed like there were a lot of mysterious things in this world.

It was an indeed weird and unique inheritance.

The first time Tao Gu Gu heard about it, she was also confused and in disbelief.

It sounded more like folklore than a fact.

"Indeed. The people outside the Ce Fei's maternal tribe aren't supposed to know about this secret, however, the number of the tribe's people already dwindle quite a lot and they blend nicely to the society.

The Ce Fei said that there was no need to make it a secret anymore, but of course, only to the people that I trust," Tao Gu Gu explained.

The quartet nodded in understanding.

"Tao Gu Gu, what about the story about Han Xiang's dance? It was said that her dance could attract butterfly... Was it really because of the smell too?" Yao Ling asked curiously.

"Hmm... This... I didn't really understand too. If she's the real deal, she should be able to do it just based on her real unique and sweet smell. However, for Han Xiang, she shouldn't have that ability. You should probably ask her about it," Tao Gu Gu answered.

"Then... how did she find out about the butterfly thing? Is it actually a coincidence?" Yao Ling asked in confusion. She didn't really believe in coincidence.

Tao Gu Gu shrugged it off.

"I might give her a hint back then, but I didn't know what trick that she used. After all, that was the only thing that I could do for her. For the rest of the things, she should use her own brain to survive. I didn't think that she was able to use this kind of trick too. It seems like Han Xiang isn't a simple girl."

Yao Ling nodded in understanding. Ah... so Tao Gu Gu still got a hand on this matter.

She started to think that Han Xiang wasn't actually really easy to deal with if she was able to come up with this scheme or did she have someone to give her a pointer? Hmmm... Something was fishy about this, but she didn't have time to think about it for now.

She saw that Lin Jian seemed to want to say something to Tao Gu Gu, so she stayed quiet.

"Tao Gu Gu, can... can you give me the secret recipe?" Lin Jian asked.

"What for?" Tao Gu Gu furrowed her eyebrows and asked in surprise.

She didn't think that this secret would be any of use for Lin Jian.

"If somehow I find my sister, I want to use the secret recipe as a way to prove whether she's the real one or not," Lin Jian answered honestly.

He didn't want to make a mistake in finding his real sister once again.