Chapter 136: Lin Zhou - Ominous Feeling

"When I pulled out the emblem just now, the man that followed me has been gone for a while. Otherwise, I won't show all of you this emblem. Probably angry because his plan was ruined by your performance and throwing a tantrum," The old man said happily.

He knew that person's personalities well.

The youngsters realized that this old man was acting like a real teahouse owner that quite timid at first, once he was sure that his spy was gone, he dared to show his confidence and his emblem.

Such an old fox, but too bad... his son didn't live up to his expectation.

"Hmmm... we only need to kill one person, right?" Yao Ying asked.

If the other organization was full of martial arts expert, it would be hard for them to kill many of them and he wasn't going to gamble with their life.

The other organization had high martial arts skills experts but they also didn't know how strong the opponents were.

Yao Ying was just trying to be cautious because he needed to make sure that Yao Ling would be safe.

If he missed killing one of them, he was afraid that they would hunt them down.

"Yes..." The old man said.

"Good, you can give us the details and we will work on it tonight..." Yao Ying finally said.

He already got a signal that Lin Jian also agreed with him and he answered on their behalf.

"Before that though... can you give us proof with a piece of reliable news?" Yao Ling asked.

Somehow, she didn't want to trust this person that easily.

She felt that everything was too easy and it didn't sit well to her.

She had an ominous feeling that something bad probably would happen.

The old man nodded calmly and he could also see the distrust in Yao Ling's eyes, but he didn't feel offended at all. "Okay... I will let you ask one thing that you want to know about and it will not be included with the three free information in the deal. How is that sound?" The old man asked carefully.

It was easy for him to get information, so he didn't feel a loss by doing this.

When he did this business, he had also received payment or chosen the customers based on his own mood. "You can discuss what you want to know if you want... I can wait patiently. I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day."

The four of them nodded.

The old man knew that probably they needed some privacies to talk about the information that they wanted to know, so he said, "I will go to my office to handle some matters. If you are ready, you can just let one of the servants call me."

The four of them quickly got up to send him off --- after all, he was still an elder.

When the old man had been gone, Yao Ling quickly said what's inside her mind, "Do you believe him?" She decided to be blunt and didn't keep her uneasiness to herself.

Yao Ying and Lin Jian looked at each other and then nodded.

Yao Ying knew that Yao Ling had her own doubt, hence he asked, "Why? You don't believe the old man's words?"

Yao Ling shook her head. "I'm not too sure, but somehow... I always have a nagging feeling at the back of my mind and it makes me feel that something is wrong," Yao Ling said truthfully.

Lin Jian scratched his chin, thinking deeply.

His father once said that he should pay attention when a woman said that she had a bad feeling.