Chapter 86: Mi Hui 4

Yao Ying and Lin Jian already took note of everything. Lin Jian asked once again, "Any other report?"

Mi Hui shook her head. "There's no more, Young Master Lin."

Lin Jian nodded in satisfaction. After all, this was the first time there were so many troubles in their parts.

Lin Jian could only laugh inwardly because the first time Yao Ying learning about Mi Hui, he heard so many reports that should be dealt with.

Well... at least, he was still here to guide him.

After their business was finished there, they let the three women go out.

The once bustling room became silent. Both of the men were deep in thought.

Yao Ying decided to ask Lin Jian, "This is a chance for me to prove my usefulness, but this will include my wife. What should I do?" Yao Ying sought Lin Jian's advice because he was the senior here.

"Actually, it should be fine. The store is a mixture of people who know about the organization and not. As long as she pretends to remain oblivious about the organization, it should be fine," Lin Jian said.

"Is it okay for you to lie about it too?" Yao Ying was confused because Lin Jian seemed to be a true believer of this organization, but why was he being lenient to him and Yao Ling?

"Haiyah~ I might be a bit biased toward you. It's because I think of you as my best friend," Lin Jian grinned.

"Really?" Yao Ying was a bit doubtful and he somehow knew that the reason wasn't as simple as that.

"That's only one of the reasons. I believe Uncle Wang already knows that you told about it to Yao Ling, but he let her be. I trust his judgment," Lin Jian gave him the real reason. Wang Luo Hai was the actual leader of their Mi Hui -- he was above Lin Jian in rank, so the way Lin Jian trusted Wang Luo Hai was justified.

After all, Wang Luo Hai always put the organization's interest above all. He might also let one of his subordinates to monitor the couple --- the last part he didn't say it out loud.

"Do you have a way to contact the organization, if Yao Ling is able to do it?" Yao Ying asked curiously.

"Hmmm... it should be Uncle Wang's job. We can discuss it with him too."

"Then, we should go to Fu Rong. They are probably still there."

They didn't forget to tell the servant to wrap the rest of the foods and it earned them the servant's weird look, after all, why a wealthy person suddenly want to bring the leftovers home? The servant could only do his job and wrapped them nicely.

The leftovers were given to Xiu and Lin Jian's personal servant - Ah Mao to take care of.

They already knew what to do, so along their way back to Fu Rong, Xiu and Ah Mao gave the leftovers away to the beggars.

Looking at the beggars' happy face, Lin Jian knew that doing a good deed like this was quite pleasing for him.

"Lin Jian, why do you seem to be interested in the Han Princess?" Yao Ying asked curiously.

Lin Jian contemplated for a little while whether he should tell Yao Ying or not. "That woman... had a past with my father."

Yao Ying looked at Lin Jian in surprise. Was that princess' mother the woman in the painting?

Yao Ying vividly remembered about that scroll and he decided to ask Lin Jian, "I saw a painting of a woman at your house. Before I could see the woman's face, your servant quickly covered it. It seemed like a dear painting to your father. Is that woman is... her? The Han's Princess Mother?"