Chapter 125: Long'An - Mysterious Girl 1

Yao Ying closed his eyes and decided to tell the overall scene in his mind, "The scene of me fighting was overlapping with another fighting scene..." He trailed off at the last part. He wasn't really sure whether it was indeed his real past or not.

What he said seemed to dawn on them.

Yao Ling hesitantly asked, "Is it a glimpse of your past?"

Yao Ying shook his head in defeat and said, "Maybe... I don't know...I'm not sure."

Lin Jian decided not to pursue this matter anymore.

It was probably about his past and there was nothing he could do about it.

He would just let the couple deal with this by themselves.

He sighed and decided to gain their attention, "It would be best if we start to move once again. We need to reach a safe place to stay for the night. I know a cave near here that's relatively safe."

The others murmured their agreement and quickly set out once again. They only rested once when they saw a river.

The water was so clear and they wanted to clean themselves for a little bit.

Yao Ling let the cool water clean the dirt on her face and drank to her content.

When the cool water touched her face, she felt refreshed.

On the other hand, Yao Ying was looking at her with an unexplainable expression.

He didn't know what to think. If... if he was that cruel person, would she still want to stay by his side?

Even he, himself, was scared of the way Yao Ying in that scene looked at him --- the piercing cold eyes were devoid of any emotions.

It was as if... he didn't have the will to live.

He also asked himself... about the woman's voice. Who was that? He remembered the way his eyes lit up for a little bit after hearing the woman's voice.

There were too many possibilities. When he thought too much about his past.

The headache started to attack him once again. He tried to maintain his composure despite the headache.

He didn't want Yao Ling to worry about him.

It was probably best if he kept this to himself --- for now.

They decided to eat there.

The men were hunting foods and in the end, they grilled the rabbits that they caught.

After finished eating, they continued their journey without any delay.

They wanted to arrive at the cave as soon as possible, so they could rest their tired body.

By the time they arrived at the cave, it was already night time.

The cave wasn't too big, but it was enough for the five of them.

Probably because it was the usual place for people to seek shelter, the condition was quite nice and clean.

They just needed to make fire and everything would be fine.

Yao Ling quickly told Xiao Yu to brew Yao Ying's medicine, while she was changing the bandage on Yao Ying's hand into a new one. Xiao Yu knew about the matriarch's order to give the medicine to Young Master every night, so she was obediently following her young mistress' order.

Xiao Yu felt a bit confused... why did Young Master need to drink medicine? He wasn't sick at all and also... it wasn't inconvenient for them to keep preparing for the medicine --- especially when they were in the wilderness just like this.