Chapter 106: Let Their Love Blooms On It's Own...

If he showed his wolfish side at the moment, Yao Ling would guard herself up and he would have no chance to devour her later. Yao Ying quickly sobered up and said, "You look great!" He gave her his sweetest smile.

Yao Ling thought that what Yao Ying meant was her disguise was great.

After all, she was dressing up as a man, what kind of temptation she could offer with this look? The little rabbit didn't know that she was being eyed by the big bad wolf.

Yao Ying kept in his mind that he would eat her tonight, so he calmed himself down.

He felt so lucky that this beauty was his wife! When he turned around, he looked at Xiu's expression when he looked at Xiao Yu.

Judging from his drool, it seemed like he also thought of the same thing toward Xiao Yu.

Yao Ying laughed inwardly and he patted Xiu's shoulder in pity.

At least, Yao Ling is his rightful wife so he could devour her anytime he wanted, but what about Xiu?

He probably needed to take a cold shower to relieve his tension down there. Poor Xiu!

Xiu saw Yao Ying's gloating face and laughed bitterly inside his mind.

Why did Young Master taunting him? He knew that look.

It seemed like Young Master was mocking him because he couldn't do anything toward Xiao Yu and also until now... he made no progress because of his own nervousness.

Ha...~ he could only sigh in defeat.

Xiu wanted to glare back at Yao Ying, but he knew that he couldn't, so he just cursed Yao Ying inside his mind.

Servants were loyal to their chosen masters, but it didn't mean that they couldn't get angry or annoyed at their masters.

Of course, they couldn't curse openly. Xiu was no different. He could only curse inwardly.

Yao Ying knew that Xiu probably cursed him inside his mind, but he didn't care about it.

It made Yao Ying want to laugh harder at him.

Xiu took a peek at Xiao Yu and accidentally their eyes met, both of them quickly looked away and blushed at the same time.

Two people, like each other, but they seemed to be oblivious of the other's feelings.

Yao Ying and Yao Ling as bystanders could perfectly see their feelings.

They could only shake their head because knowing these two people, without another push, their relationship would still take a long time to bloom.

Yao Ying and Yao Ling walked in front, while Xiu and Xiao Yu followed behind them.

Yao Ying and Yao Ling could see how they took a peek at each other but didn't dare to talk.

When Xiu looked at Xiao Yu, the other nervously looked down.

When Xiao Yu took a peek at Xiu, the other looked away.

They looked so cute, making Yao Ying and Yao Ling want to laugh.

Yao Ling whispered to Yao Ying, "Ying... do we need to do something about them?" Yao Ling glanced at Xiu and Xiao Yu from the corner of her eyes.

Yao Ying rolled his eyes. "Why are you so concerned about them? Let their love blooms on its own." Yao Ying didn't really like to meddle with other people's business.

Yao Ling whined. "But they are both so slow... When will it bloom? Another thousand years?" Yao Ling exaggerated the last part and she couldn't help but giggle.