Chapter 31: The Beginning Of The Plan

Yao Ling started the day as usual. After visiting the matriarch and Madam Wang for morning greeting, she started her lesson with Zhang Mo Mo.

Her assumption was correct, as long as she made the matriarch happy, she would be okay. Zhang Mo Mo didn't make it difficult for her because of yesterday's matter.

No punishment. She just reminded her to behave more like a noble lady.

She pursed her lips. 'Well... I am not actually noble. I still love running around and laughing merrily.

If this kind of things couldn't be done, then I'd become crazy in no time.' Luckily, the matriarch was still kind and sensible.

She didn't demand excessive request regarding her behavior. So, this lesson was still bearable to her.

She could implement this lesson when she met important people one day.

That was why she took the lesson seriously. She didn't know that her willingness to learn diligently would help her a lot in the future.

This was the best decision that she'd made.

She ended the lesson with Zhang Mo Mo's praise, making Yao Ling sigh in relief.

After this lesson was finished, she planned to ask the matriarch to let her learn other things.

That could wait, but she needed to start working on their plan.

She found something weird though. Everyone was looking at her differently.

They looked at their neck and blushed, but no one said anything.

"Xiao Yu... is there something wrong with me?"

Xiao Yu concentrated her gaze on her young mistress neck and blushed at the same time.

She didn't know how to tell her young mistress.

It was so embarrassing for her. She closed her eyes and slowly pointed at her neck, "There is something on Young Mistress' neck."

Yao Ling was confused, but she went to look for a shiny object to see her reflection.

A maid was passing by with a big basin with no water in it. She called the maid, "Let me borrow the basin."

The maid quickly gave it to her and also blushed looking at Yao Ling's neck.

When Yao Ling saw her reaction, she knew something was wrong.

She quickly see her reflection and found a red love mark on her neck. She felt like fainting in embarrassment.

Did she show it to public all morning? She felt like strangling Yao Ying for humiliating her like this! He didn't even tell her!

She quickly cover it up with her collar. Yao Ling glared at Xiao Yu, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Young Mistress.... pardon me, but I was too shy to say it out loud." Xiao Yu looked down guiltily.

Yao Ling facepalmed herself and promised to punish her husband. "Watch yourself out, Husband!" She mumbled to herself.

Yao Ling went out to 'Fu Rong' just like usual, bringing Xiao Yu along with her.

However, instead of going straight to 'Fu Rong', she made another trip.

Yao Ying convinced them that their follower wouldn't dare to do anything to both of them. One, they had nothing on them.

They just became a part of 'Wang Fu' for a few days, so other people wouldn't know whether they were important enough for Wang Luo Hai.

Kidnapping them in exchange for money was out of the question because of it.