my last bow

"ya can't pray the gay away remus the gay is there to stay"

~oofaloofa3772828

the above was the very first comment on this fanfiction. i think it's very fitting.

so.

we're done.

over four months of writing, making friends, developing a phobia of eggs and sausages, laughing at your pain, wheezing at your ridiculousness, crying occasionally, sleeping occasionally, and basically... basically... i don't even know what you would call this. fanfictioning. new term. i could be the next shakespeare.

i would mention people, but there are so many that it would be impossible to list everyone. besides, everyone matters to me. everyone who reads this - my very first proper story - is automatically amazing.

and yeah, it was difficult sometimes. but i needed this, really. to get through life. you were my candle, reader. you. give yourself a hug.

the amount of support and love i got was just incredible. each and every chapter, whether it was shit or not. you have been with me every step of the way and i am so very grateful to all of you.

this is getting too emotional eRM-

also, i did a recording of myself singing the song 'creep' by radiohead! it's my all-time favourite song. ever. i did it with my friend playing guitar.

yes, i'm fully aware that it's awful. my singing abilities are limited, but hopefully it's emotional enough for you to look over that :D

talking wolfstar, i adore the ship. it's one of my biggest otps and i love that there's so much you could do with it. i will definitely write more fanfics (and hopefully i will write them better!).

this has been an awesome journey, and one i will undertake again. soon.

that's... pretty much it, really. my eyebags have grown, as has my heart.

i love you guys. keep shining for me.

~ potato