Chapter 22

"Me? Fall for you?" Theresa patted his back.  "Never happening, sweetheart!"

He gave a sullen look. His eyes glided up and down her future and he smirked. He decided to play along.

"And why not?"

"You are too low for my class. I have a personal list of things that makes a guy worthy of me. You can never match up to it!" she said in brash tone.

Alex rolled his eyes and remarked, "I believe you haven't set your eyes down to see the beauty that lies before you"

"Which beauty? Mine, right?" she giggled and sent a serious expression at him. "See, my Mr Perfect is far handsome, rich and responsible than you can ever be".

"Who is that Mr Perfect?"

"My dream guy! Completely perfect... Wait! Not completely perfect but definitely my type. Such a guy I can sacrifice anything to be his"

Alex shook his head, "Why do females always have imaginary boyfriend that's always perfect when they know it's impossible to find such a guy".

Theresa crossed her arms at her chest and leaned on one foot as she tapped the other. She pursed her lip and snorted.

Alex smirked and questioned, "How will you know your Mr Perfect?"

"Simple! When he pulls me to him and tells me I am his and only his...Gosh! There will be sparks in my whole body. The sweet sensation!"

A mischievous smile appeared on Alex's face. His hand snaked around Theresa's waist and he pulled her to his chest. Her body slammed into his and her eyes widened. She looked at him and his bright black piercing eyes jabbed at hers. For some unknown reason, she wanted to know how it would end.

He tilted his head, his eyes on her lips all through. He smirked and locked eyes with her. She couldn't process all that was happening. They were centimeters or maybe millimeters away from each other. She could clearly see his eyelashes, long and thick.

His lips brushed hers as it moved to her ears. She felt his hot breathe on her neck. The warm breeze that blew passed them made Theresa's brain all messed up. The sun was setting and the sky had a bright orange color.

He whispered softly, "Your mine, Theresa Logan. All mine".

Theresa's whole body melted. She felt something. Something unusual! Her heart plummeted and different emotions rushed through her.

Swiftly, she pushed Alex away. He staggered backwards and stood upright.

"Did you feel something?" he asked and cocked a brow. "Did the Great Alex destroy your walls?"

*Oh! It did! That's wrong! So wrong! I must do something quick. He must not think I like him because I don't. Yeah, I don't! Why is my heart saying otherwise. This is wrong! *

"Aargh! Alex! Just shut up! " she said and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, my point still remains the same. I don't like you. Your personality is unacceptable!"

*Wait a second, I said that if my Mr. Perfect calls me his, I would react to it. I reacted to Alex. I felt something. I don't know what that feeling is. What does this mean? Is he my Mr. Perfect that I am waiting for? Beside my dream guy is handsome, very rich and... I am not sure of the remaining but Alex is handsome and rich. I saw his true beauty when we were so close. Perfectly arched eyebrows, bright black eyes, thick long eyelashes and full pink lips. Wow! Then his well-defined figure is excellent. That guy is actually good-looking. How come I just found out now? *

The cloud became dark. It was going to rain. Alex and Theresa had been walking but where still in a lonely street. Cars hardly passed and they could not find a taxi. At the sides of the road were tall trees and shrubs, more like a forest.