Chapter 39

****
Hi, how are you? I hope you are staying safe? Pls do! I care about you and I don't want anything to happen to you.

****
This chapter is dedicated to ContradictingTwins
ArtisticZenith hamtin-isa Blackheart_girl Authoress_Alexa susjoyfully EmilyElise03 SabbyAR Hanatullah surayyerh daringoma CanisMajoris5

***********

"Nothing, really!" Thelma gushed.

"No! Oscar is in love with Thelma," Kelvin blabbed.

"Hey," Caroline yelled. "Don't you think you talk too much?" she sneered as she glared at Kelvin. She dropped her plate on the table and sat opposite Kelvin. Her eyes still fixed on him.

"What's going on?" Alex asked as he strolled to the counter. "Which food is mine?"

"This!" Thelma rushed to show him.

*I hope he forgets what Kelvin said*

Alex picked up the coffee mug and sipped the content. His whole face lit up.

"Nice!" he cooed and walked to the table. This table had a unique design. It was made of tiles and looked more like a counter. The chair was a rotating cushion stool. Alex sat on one and smiled at the breakfast.

Theresa, Ursula and Don weren't at the table yet. Thelma had called them though.

"What could be delaying the others?" Thelma asked.

"Forget about them and eat," Kelvin snapped.

"Morning guys!" Ursula strolled in. She wore a big black T-shirt under a blue jeans. "Sorry I came late"..

"You should be happy that I haven't finished my food or yours would have been gone by now" Kelvin teased.

******

However, Theresa was pinned to the wall by Don. His finger stroked her cheek.

"Why did you come on this trip?" Theresa asked the third time.

"We agreed that I would pay you if you are my girlfriend" Don stated. "But how can that happen if we hardly see each other?".

His finger caressed her lips. His other hand pinned Theresa's hands by the wrist to the wall.

"So if you be a good girlfriend from now on, you will get paid daily" he smirked. "Don't you like that?"

Theresa rolled her eyes. They were in the hallway. She thought of her food, waiting patiently for her and frowned.

"I am hungry. Can I just go?"

"Do we have a deal, my wildcat?"

"Whatever!"

"Make breakfast for me next time. I want to eat my girlfriend's food" he pouted and leaned closer to Theresa. He sniffed her. "You smell tasty, baby," he leered.

"Eww! Get off me" Theresa yelled but lowered her voice quickly to avoid getting attention. "Can you just let go?"

"Alright " he freed her. "Go eat".