Intro

Warning: Sex scene

I can rember it like it was yesterday, it was late at night when it all went down. The date was January 18th, 2014. It was tierd that day and I just wanted to go home.

I was the only worker still there besides a bartender. Her name was Chloe I belive. I was getting ready to leave when one last costumer came in.

"Um, I was wondering if someone could you know um...," He trailed off looking down. I should have relised then who it was but then again I was realy tierd.

"Yeah, right this way," I say leading him to one of the secluded rooms. I closed the door and started to take off the only clothing I was on, a really short shorts and my bra.

"You need help with that," he said in his lovely accent. I was only struggling because I was tierd, and I think I was nervous but I don't know why since I did it every day.

"Yeah, thanks," I normaly don't talk to my customer's, just have sex or give them a blow job, get paid, then they leave.

"You're beautiful," he said to me as I slowwly unbuntened his shirt and took it off his body. I then seat to work on his pants.

He was left in boxers and I was in nothing but a thong. I'm recried to wear them.

I noticed the buldge in his boxers grow biger as we started to kiss. After a while of kissing I took off his boxers and he my thong.

His meber was fully hard now. I went over to the drawer and got one of the condoms and handed it to him.

"Will you do it?" He asked after he had opened the package. I accept it and roll it up his fully hard member.

Most of the men I had sex with went fast and hard, but he was diffrent. He went slowly as if he were my boyfriend not some random guy that I had just meet.

I let out a moan of pleasure as he sped up. He did the same right after me.

A little whil latter I felt wetness, I then relised the condom had broken. I didn't say anything as he slowly pulled out. I took the condom of off him tied it up and put it in the trash. I decided to not worry anout it since I was on birth control.

"That was amazing, thank you," he said as I helped him get back dressed. I just smiled in response.

"Here, I owe this," he said handing me an envelope. He kissed me one more time and left. A few minnutes latter I noticed a small people on the floor. I tried to find the man but I couldn't so I just got in my car to leave.

I opened the envelope when I got inside. My jaw droped when I saw 15 $100 dollar bills, the most I had ever gotten.

I reached onto my pocet and took out the paper I had found. My jaw droped for the second time when I saw a name and numbee and that name was...

-_-

Please vote and comment