13

"You know I've been thinking that you should quit your job," Theo blurted out randimoly one day when we were watchng TV.

"What do you mean?" I asked him since I was confused on what he ment.

"I mean, you should quit your job and not work there anymore," he responded calmly.

"Then I won't have any money to take care of this baby, buy food, or payh for my car let alone my rent," I told him, kniwing full welll that he knew I could not quit my job since I'd explained this to him multipule time before.

"Yeah, you could come live with me," he said calmly.

"I thought you were staying in a hotel," I told him, knowing that his home was in England, not a small toen in the USA.

"I used to, but then I decided to buy a house here with my money from Divergent," he answered my question.

"When did you do this?" I had asked him.

"Last week," he calmly replied back to me.

"Did you ever think to tell me this," I askes kinda pissed that he hadn't menntioned it before then.

"I just did now," he replied back smartly.

"Don't be such a smart ass," I told him.

"You're just saying that because I didn't tell you I was buying a house," he replied back to me.

"No duh, plus you want me to quit my job because I'm pregntet when you know full well that I can't," I tell him.

"Exactly, that's why I want you to move in with me," he said, yet again.

"You want me to pick up my life so I can move in with you to your stupid house, so I can quit my job."

"Oh come on, you and I both know that you hate your job," he said to me.

"Humf, maybe I had a change of heart," I respond back to him.

"I know what it is, you just don't want it to seame like you're using mw for my money!" He said all of a sudden. I just huf in response to this.

"You know that if I'm offering it to you you're not using it," he said after I still did not respond after a while.

"But, win't people start to wonder who I am?" I ask him.

"Not until Dvergent comes out, I mean I've been in a few other movies or shows but no one knows me for then like they know people like Rupert Grint," He tells me.

"Fine, but only if you let me do stuf for you," I said to him in response.

"What kind of stuff?" He asked me wigiling his eybrows sudectivly.

"Not that kind of stuff you bastard," I say hitting him on the arm.

"Ow, okay I get it and yaeh shur you can do watever you want," he said.

"Know, if you'll help me pack I would be very greatful," I said heading to my room to start to pack.

(a/n) Hey guys! I wanted to ask if this is moving to fast cause i feel like it is? Okay thats all but=y guys.