9

The next morning I woke up very early, I had to throw up again. At that time I started to get suspicious so I called me doctor.

"Hello, Williams Doctor's Office how may I help you?" A feminine vocie asked when I called.

"Hi, I was wondering if there is a time I can have a doctor appointment before 7:30 pm?" I asked the receptionist.

"Of course, is 12:30 good?" She responds.

"Yeah," is what I say in response.

"Ok, your appointment is at 12:30 with Dr. Jakes," she tells me.

"Thanks so much," I tell her.

"No, problem have a good day."

"You too," I say as I hang up my cell pohne.

!-!-!

At 12:27 I'm sitting in the waiting room of my doctors office. It's one of those uncomfortable all white rooms that no one likes, so I just sat there looking at my pohne whilst I waited.

After a few minutes a nirse came in and told me to follow her, I did just that. She lead me to a room with the number 5 printed on the door.

"First I'd like to ask about your sytems, then we'll get you wieghed and measured before the doctor comes in," the nurse whoms name I never found out said to me.

"Ok," is all I had responded with.

"First question, have you had any fevers? " she asks.

"No," I reply with a short one word answers.

"Ok next, how often do you get sick?" She asks another question.

"I got sick yesterday morning as well as this morning," I tell her.

"Last question, when did you last have your period?" She asks me.

"Last month I think," is what I say, but I hadn't relised yet at that rime that I should have been on it then.

"Ok, I think I know what is going on so I'll just go and get the Doctor amd she'll weigh you," the Nurse says as she leavs the room, leaving me sitting there all alone.

"Hello I'm Dr. Jakes, how are you today?" A female voice says as I hear the door close.

"Good," I respond with a small smile.

"That's great," the doctor says with a smile, she seams much more feendlier then the nurse.

"So first off lsts get you weighed," the doctor says to me with another smile as she leads me to the scale.

"Do I just step up hear?" I ask the nurse.

"Yup, go right a head," she responds to my questoon. As I steep up the doctor writes something down on her paper.

"Good, I'm just gonna do a few more tests," the doctor says with yet agaon another smile.

-'-'-

The doctor dise a few more tests when she concludes, that I was not sick bur pregnet. I was only one month so the baby was still verry small and tiny. She gave me a picture that I could keep of the baby as I left to go pay.

Alls I had to do now was find out the father.

#/#/#

(A/n yay shes pregnet finaly!!!!! I would have updated sonner but I burnt my finger so It was hard to type but im all better now.

Vote and comment lots)