14

"Do you need help packing? " Theo asked me after we had finally aggred that I would move in with him.

"Yeah," I said calmly to him.

"Okay, how bout you go get bixes from the store and I'll orginive stuff into piles?" Theo asked me.

"Yeah, shure I'll be back in about a half hour," I tolled him in response.

"Okay, see you then," Is all he said to me before I left.

I quickly drove to the neraset store to check to see if they had boxes, they didn't have any at the moment.

"We just ran out, a lot of people are moving these days, " the worker had said to me when I asked if they had any. Since they didn't have any at the normal syore I had to go to some wierd store. They sold all kinds of things but it was kinda kreepy in there.

After I paid for the boxes I drove back to my apartment complex.

"Good you're back," Theo said to me as I walked through the front door.

"Yeah, what do you want me to do?" I asked him as I brought the boxes in.

"Can you fold l you're close and put them kn those suitcases I brought over?"

"Shure, that shouldn't take that long," I responded as I left for my bedroom.

-_____________- (Whale Face)

An hour latter I was done packing the clothing and a few other things from my room. All that was left in there was my furniture.

"Hey, I was gonna call my stepfather to tell him I quit, then do you wanna go get lunch?" I asked Theo as I walked bck into the living room were he was seated.

"Yeah, that would be awsome, " He responded back.

"Cool," is all I had said before going to grab my pohne to call the devil himself.

"What do you want?" My stepfather had asked when he answered the pohne.

"I called to tell you I'm quiting, " I said in a calm voice.

"You can't do that!" He yelled into my ear.

"Yes I can, it's a free country," I respond back matter of factly.

"Then you'll have to get a new jon, wich will be almost impossible for you since you never went to colage," he said back to me.

"Well, I'm going to collage soon," I responed back to him, even though I had no idea if I was ever going to be able to go.

"Were will you live till then if you do quit you're job?" He asked, I could tell he wss starting to get even more pissed off by the minute.

"A friends house," I said simply, not wanting to explain the whole pregnancy thing.

"Yeah right, like you habe any friends, " he said to me.

"As a matter of fact I have two friends so ha," I said not mentoning that the one worked for him and the other is a famous actor.

"Yeah right," he said back to me.

"I don't really want to talk to you about my personal life so, I just wanted tk.make shure you kniw I quit," I tell him as I hang up the pohne not wanting to talk to him amy longer.

(a/n)

Yay she quit!!!! Finaly I was starting to get anoyed by her staying at that stupid job for so long.

Blame scjool for the reasin I've been mia for a while, lots of tests, quizzes and himework.

Will someone message me I'm board af right now. (Amd tierd af so I might not reply till tommrow morning when I wake up)