3

Theo had taken me to my favorite restaurant, he didn't knkw it was my favorite at the time. While we ate we talked, I learned he's from Oxford, England and he has four siblings.

I didn't tell him much about me, only that I'm 21 and have a 29 year old brother whom has a kid. I didn't tell him why I worked weee I worked, and he didn't ask.

Thus was the first time I've been on a "date," if you would even call it that since I was 16. It was fun and got me to take my mind off the hell whole I would have to go back to the next day.

At the end of lunch Theo asked me the question I had been dreding since I bumped into him again today.

"Why?" Was all he said but I knew exactly what he ment and he knew that I knew.

"My stepdad," is all I said in response. He noded his head at this noy needing to hear anymore.

Lunch soon eneded amd Theo payed the bill much to my protest. He said it was a thank you for me helping him at the store.

He asked if we could do thins again and I noded telling him to come back to Tyler's tommrow and ask for Sky. He agreed to do that on ome condition, I would tell him more about myself.

()()()()()()

The next evening when I got there Theo was already waiting for me. As soon as I walked in Chloe said he was there.

"Some guy asked for you and told him you would be here in a few minutes," she had said as I waved to her whille she was standing at the bar wiping up the counter.

"Okay, thanks," I said with a smile going to my room. Thei wss in their waiting for me just as Chloe promised.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hey," he said back.

^**^**^**^

It was a bit ocword at first but the we started to talk a lot and get to know eachother more then what we had last night, and thats all we did talk witch I was thankful for. It was fun but I knew my stepfather would start to get courius as to were I was.

"I better get going," he said when it was close to midnight.

"Yeah, my boss might het suspicious if I don't come out soon," I tell him.

"Yeah, I feel bad if I don't pay you so here," he says handing me two one hundred dollar bills.

I shake my head in protest, "No you keep it."

"Come on, we both know you need it more then I do so keep it," he says pushing the hand I shoved to him back towars my body.

"No, we didn't do anythinh," I tell him with a pout. What I didn't tell him is we have to take money even if we don't do anything beacuse "It's a waist of our time," at least thats how my step father puts it.

"Fine have it your way," he says with a huf.

"Bye cranky pants," I yell at him as he leavs.

As he left I noticed a few pices of paper fall out of his pockey with a paper clip atached.

I don't take no for an answer when it comes to money
Xx
Theo James

Atached to the note were the two hundred dollar bills he had tried to give me as if he knew I would reject them.

"-"-"

Sory this is shorter then normal but I realy wamted to update again. I love writing this and I hope you guys love reading it.

Please comment and vote it means a lot to me