16

"Thank you," I said to Theo randomly a few days after I moved in with him while we were watching tv.

"For what? " he asked, pausing the show we were watching and turning to face me.

"For everything, for letting me move in with you, for convincing me to quit my job," I respond back to his question.

"You don't have to thank me," he says.

"Yes I do, you don't even know if this babie is yours, yet you let me come into you're home," I say looking at him.

"I couldn't let you work in that hell whole, even if it was the besy place ever to me it was hell to you," he says to me smilling that big smole of his as always.

"Why is it the best place to you?" I asked him courisly.

"Because that's were I met you," he said leaning in for a kiss witch I accept and slowly start to kiss back.

I have kissed many people in my life, a lot of them are comolet strangers, but none of them ever felt real except for when I kiss Theo. When I kiss him I can feel the butterflies explode in my stomach, it feels so amazing.

"-"-"

After that day Theo and I went on more and more dates, untoll it was time for the Divergent premier. Most people still had no idea who I was, except those super crazy Divergent fans witch I will admit I am one of them.

Theo had asked me on one of our dates if I would like to go with him. I was hesitant at first, being 2 1/2 months pregnet I had a small baby bump on my stomach.

"No one will be able to tell," he had said trying to reashure me.

"What if someone dose, then what do we do? Do we tell them you haven't been even dateingnme for two months and yet I'm 2 1/2 months pregnet?" I asked him.

"We don't even know if this baby is mine or not," he had said in response.

"Then what do we tell them, my girlfriends pregnet with some random guys kid because she used to be a pròstitut?" I asked.

"I don't know just please come," he had said to me in defeat.

"Fine but if they can tell I'm pregnet that's on you," I had said before going to cook food for dinner.

(a/n)

That was realy short, I'm sory. I will probably not have school tomorrow because of the snow so if I don't have school I will update again.

Please comment if you want her to have a boy or girl and name sugestione for that gender, you will find the gender out in a few chapters simce she is 2 1/2 months pregnet now and sory if u didnt like the time skip nut it had to be done.