6

There is a knock on my door in a few minutes. I go to the peep whole in my door to see who it is. When I see it's Brian with Marley I open the door.

"Hi Munchkin!" I say to Marley when I open the door.

"Auntie Sky!" She says in pure excitement. Marley has always favored me over amy of her othere aunts, Brians sisters.

"What I don't get a hi?" My brother-in-law asks jokingly.

"Oh, yeah hi," I say.

"Yeah hi, well I have to go take Nate," he tells me before turning to Marley, "You be good for your Aunt Skylar, and maybe latter daddy and I will take you to get ice-cream."

"I be good papa," she says with a toothy grin.

"That's my girl, love you," he says givving her one last kiss.

"Love you Papa," she says as he leavs

"What do you want to do tonigh Mar?" I ask my only niece.

"Frozen!" She yells.

"Okay, we'll watch Frozen, but just so you know my one friend is going to be over in a few minutes to help me watch you," I tell her so she doesn't get scard when Theo comes in.

"Okay," is all she says as sje waits for me ro put the movie in, too destracted by the two barbies in her lap.

We start the movie and about five minutes into it I hear a knock.

"I'll be right back," I tell Marley.

"Shh Auntie," she says in respons anoyed that I interupted her movie.

I go to look in the pep whole and it is indeed Theo at the door.

"Hey," he says when I answer the door.

"Hi," I say back with a small smile forming on my face.

"Sory I'm late, there was a lot of trafic," he explains.

"It's okay, Marley just got here amd is watching Frozen. I waa waiting for you to get here to start dinner," I explain to him.

"Can I meet her?" Theo asks.

"Of course," I say as I lead him into the livingroom where Marley is seated.

"Can you pause the movie Marley, I have someone I want you to meet," I ask her.

"Alright," she says in anoyence because once again I'm interupting hee faviorit movie.

"This is Theo, my friend," I tell Marley xausing her to look up.

"You guy from tv," Marley says to him when she looks up.

"Were did you see him?" I ask Marley courisly because I have no idea were she would have seen him since the only thing sje will watch besides Frozen is Disney Junior.

"News, he in movie. Papa say he hot," She says smilling up at us.

"Dose he know?" I ask temporarily forgeting Theo is in the room. She just nods her head at this and pushes the play button for her movie.

"She's adorable, and I see your brother has a crush," Theo wispers to me.

"Not my brother, my brothers husband. Marley was adopted," I explain to him.

"Oh, I didn't know that," he says with a frown.

"Its fine," I quickly reassure him.

(|)(|)(|)

About a half hour latterarley taps me telling me she is hungry.

"What would you like?" Ia sk her calmly.

"Chicky!" She says loundly.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do," I tell her going to my small kitchen to find chicken nugets fir the small todler.

I end up making chickem nuggets and macaroni and chesse for Marley and Breaded Fish for me and Theo along with some rice. It tastes pretty good in my opinion, but then again I made it.

After dinner I let her finish Frozen and then give her a warm bath with bubbles and those tab things that change to color of the water. She chose to make it purple.

After her bath we put her to bed and Theo and I watch Scream. Theo sits there holding an arm around me for when I get scard. I have never liked scary movies but I like the idea of Theo protecting me.

#-#-#

Hi! Did you guys like this part and isn't Marley adorable?