7

The next morning I wake up with horibal stomach pains. I quickly get out of my bed and go to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet not mu bedroom. I hear the patter off feat when I'm cleaning up my mess.

"Auntie, were is you?" Marley calls for me, Theo had left late last night but Marley had to stay because Nate doesn't want to fet her sick with bronchitis as well.

"My bedroom, you okau babes?" I call out to her.

"You sicky?" She asks me as she comes into my bedroom. She must of heard me throwing up into my tolliet.

"No babes, I just ate somerhing bas thays all," at least that's what I hoped.

"Breakfest?" She asks completely ignoring my last statement.

"Shure, you wamma go to McDonalds then we can go to the park?" I ask her looking at my clock and seeing its already nine o'clock.

"Yes!" She says with excitment.

"Okay, go use the potty your dadies brought and then I'll come help you get dressed," I tell her. She leavs the room and goes into my guest bathroom wear her potty chair is.

I get dressed quickly then go into the bathroom were Marley is seated on her potty.

"All done," she says with a smile as she stands up for me to wipe her bottom.

"Good job Mar," I praise her on using the tolliet all by herself.

"I poopy lots," she says with a big smile. I try to hold back my laugh but it dosent work very well because the next minute im laughing hysterically.

"What funny?" She asks me.

"You are," I say poking her check after a clean her up and wash my hands as well as hers. I take her to the bag her dad packed for her and put her in the outfit he gave me so we can leave.

"Ready?" I asked the two year old once she was dressed. Sje noods her head in respomse and I rake her out to my car so I can drive to the closest McDonald.

,',',',

We eat at McDonald's and the walk to the park so she can play some befoee her nap and when her Dad's come to pick her up.

I sit on the beanch while she is playing and read until I feel someone poke me.

"Hey its me," Theo wispers in my ear, he has on a hat and sunglasses on as a disguise so I didn't recognize himbat first.

"Hi," I smile at him as he takes a seat on the bench next to me.

"Fancy seeing you hear, I was just out for a walk," he says to me.

"Cool, I'm still watching Marley," I tell him.

"She's adorable," Theo says to me.

"Yeah, I can't wait to habw kids," I tell him.

"Me neither, "he responds with a content smile on his face.

----

(A/n a bit of foreshadowing done in this chapter I see. Oh and Skylar is starting to get morning sickness just disemt know shes pregnet yet so that's good

Oh and could you guys please comment and vote reading comments makes my day so thanks in advance.)