1

Theo James, that's then name I kept reading over and over again. It was the name on that paper.

I couldn't belive I was dumb enough to no relize that. I was obbsed with Diverhent back then, checking the days off on a calender in my room untill it came to theaters.

I decided I would think more about it latter. For now I went to bed. I walked into my room where my quenn size bed was waiting for me. I colasped onto it after changing into warm pajams. I quickly fell aslep.

~_~

I didn't get up untill noon the next day. I usally don't start working until four in the afternoon so I always end up sleeping in with my late hours. I don't get to go home untill four in the morning some days.

I quickly get into my "uniform" for today. It's a very revealing dress that barley covers my but. I don't like these clothes but I don't realy have a choice.

I go to do my makeup and hair in the bathroom. I make shure it's perfect before I go back to my room and grab sweatpants and a sweatshirt for over my outfit. If people saw me outside like this I'd be in big trouble.

I also grab my ugs and put them on as well as a pair of six inch heels. People call them hooker heels for a reason, and they're right.

I go to my car and start up the engine. I pull out of my parking space inside my Apartment complexes garage.

I head to the same place I have headed to every day since I was 16 years, Tyler's Strip. I hate this place more then yoi could evr relise, I hate my job and I hate my life.

"-"

When I get there I see my step-dad waiting for me by the back door, "About time Skylar, I think there is someone in the waiting room," he says to me.

I quickly get rid of my comfortable clothing and put the heels on. I walk into the hallway that has all the rooms in it. I see a boy not younger then me, maybe 19 or 20 years old.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I ask.

"Yah," he says quietly.

"Folow me," I say. He follows me into the room with "Sky" wrotten on it. We enter the room and I close and lock the door.

I start to kiss him and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. I can tell he's inexperienced with this kind of stuf.

"Do you wamt sex, or a blow job?" I ask him.

"Blow job," he says nervously. I nod with a small smile trying to reashur him.

"Are you shure?" I ask calmly because I can tell he's still nervous.

I strip him of his clothing, funny cause I'm the striper. Ok, I guess not but whatever.

"Yeah," he saud quietltly after I rid him of all his clothing but boxers. I then take off my clothing, that's another rule both people must be naked.

~'~'~

When I finished his blow job he decided he wanted to have sex to, wotch is exactly what we did. I'm supposed to do exactly what the customer wanted no matter how outrageous.

After we both had our clothing back on he paid me what he owed and left. I went out to the bar to help Chloe untill my strip time came.

'-'-'-'

That morning when I got home I rembersd the note. I took it out amd looked at it more closley.

Call me
Xx Theo James

Those where the words on it as well as ten little numbers that coild change the world for me.

After a while of thinking I decided he was just lying about his pohne number, but I still added him to the contact list on my pohne.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The end of chapter one. U got a look into her work and learened that she dose not like it at all. You will find out why she is still soing it in like a while so yeah you will also find out about her step dad and chloe more then too.