12

Theo did come over latter that same day, it was then that I told him my news.

-=-=-=-=-

"Hi," I said to Theo as I awnsered his knock on my front door.

"Hey," he said back, giving me a hug and kiss on the check.

"You can come in," I say as I move out of the doorway so he has room to enter.

"Thanks," he says with a smile.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I ask him as he sits down on my couch.

"Do you have soda and crisps?" he asks me.

"Of course," I say leaving him for a moment to go into my kitchen to get a bowl of chips and two sodas.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" he asked after thanking me for the chips and soda.

"Yeah, about that..." I start but trail off out of nerves.

"Just say it,' He says smiling at me for encuragement.

"I'm pregnet," I finaly tell him after a few minutes of silence.

"That's great Sky!" he says coming over to hug me.

"That's the thing, i don't know who the father is," I tell him, little did I know he was staring right at me.

"That's okay, we'll figure it out get blood test's and stuf," he tells me.

"But what if it isn't your's?" I ask him amazed at how calm he is being about this whole thing.

"I'll still love it just as much as I love you," he saikissing me on the lips this time.

"You love me?" I asked him not beleving that Theo, a boy I had dreamed about acctualy loves me.

"Of course, you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me," he said smilling at me.

"I am?" I asked calmly.

"Yeah," he said.

"How?" I asked curiusly.

"Let's just put it this way, I was in a bad place before I meet you, that's why I came to the club a month ago. A lot was going on in my life with Divergent, I mean I've been in movies and shows before but never one this big so I was getting to overwelmed with all the stuff I had to do," Theo told me.

"Oh, I never knew that," I say with a slight frown.

"You're the first person I told," he said to me.

"Realy?" I asked him.

"Yes," He had said beforing telling me he had to go and givving me a kiss on the check.

~~'~~'~~

(a/n) Hey Guys! Theo knows shes pregnet so that's good! I hope you guys had a good Holiday and I finnaly got a laptop so it will be easier for me to update know since i don't have to do it on my pohne.