4

The rest of the week went by quickly with Theo coming to Tyler's each night and each nught we would just talk. Theo always left me at least a hundred dollars foolded up with a note.

Some of the notes were seriuse like the one from wensday;

I'm sory about your dad, I bet he would have beat the shit out of you're step father if he knew what he was doing to you
Xx Theo

While others were funny;

I forgot to ask, Do you need some Aloe Vera for that burn I gave you earlier
Xx Theo

That one was referring to when he had an amazing comback to what I had said before. I was mad at the time but know that I think about it, it was pretty funny.

I'm glad Theo has been coming in because I have to "work" less. I loked that a lor because I hate what I do and just wish I could live a normal life with a normal job. But then again if I did live a normal life I would have never met Theo in the first place.

-'-'-

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" Theo had ssked one night that week.

"Um...," I started not shure what to say.

"You don't have to," he said nervously.

"No, it's okay I want to," I say with a big smile across my face.

"Okay, good. Were do you want to go?" He asks me.

"Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you," I say chessily.

"How 'bout movies and a dinner?" He asks with a smile.

"Cliché, but shure," I had responded.

"Good," he said back to me.

"What movie are we going to see?" I ask him.

"Well, I have an early release copy of Divergent, cause you know I'm in it, so if you wanted to watch that we could," he says to me.

"That would be amazing," I say with a huge grinn on my face.

"Glad, you like that idea," he tells me. The rest of the night is spent by us talking and smiling at each other.

:":":":

The next day was Friday, the day of our date. I had a plan, I would call in sick so I wouldn't have to go to work. I would then be lazy untill like 4:30 when I would get dresssd to go on our date.

I know I'm lazy but watever, I'm a young adult plus I don't have a social life unless you include my three year old niece.

I picked up the pohne so I could call in "sick."

"Hello?" A voice said that I recognized as Chloe when I called.

"Hi, it's Skyler," I say coughing at the end to add some effect.

"Oh, hey," she says now knowing who she is talking to.

"Can I um, talk to Mark?" I ask her.

"Shure one sec," she says.

"Hello, what do you want?" My stepfather asks in a grumpy tone.

"I'm sick," I tell him fake coughing again.

"What dose that have to do with me?" He asks sarcasticly.

"I don't think I should come in," I tell him.

"Fine, but if your not here on Saturday I will personally kill you," he says to me.

"Ok, thanks," I say.

"Know leave, I have a club to run," he tells me.

"Okay, by-," I start but am cut off by the sound off beeping, he must have hung up. I go back to bed untill I have to get ready for my date.

-------

It's been a week, sory ive been busy. So I probably won't be able to upfate again until Sunday or Monday since im going to my grandmas for Thanksgiving and she doesn't have internet so yeah