The God Lives

"I love you Lois" said Clark his gaze then turned onto the Kryptonian weapon "Clark no, You can't do this" said Lois "This is my world" said Clark, He looked into Lois eyes and leant in to kiss her, It wasn't a passionate kiss or even a happy kiss, It was a goodbye kiss, His lips left hers as he tried to give her a brave smile, (Kal-El, Clark Joseph Kent, Superman) He had many names but in these next few moments he would become the hero of Earth,

Breaking off from Lois, The Kryptonian gently lifted off the ground.

Kal-El flew & grabbed the spear that had been thrown off in the distance by Lois earlier, The pain was excruciating he could feel the radiation from the crystal decaying his cells "Clark!" Lois shouted he carried on flying unsteadily at the beast which was locked inside of Wonder Woman's lasso.

The final kryptonite gas bomb exploded into the monsters face which ended up dazing the beast with all of Superman's strength being decreased from the kryptonite spear he plunged the tip into the chest of the behemoth, Both of them in that moment screamed in agony.

Wonder Woman let go of the lasso which allowed the arms of the beast to now become free he then use his left hand & grabbed Superman and used his other hand which was cut off by Wonder Woman with her magical sword and was now in the form of an ivory spike.

Superman plunged the spear deeper into his enemy's chest while the spike from the beast forced itself directly into heart of it's fellow kryptonian.

Superman grunts as the pain coursed through his body, Doomsdays energy released for the last time in one almighty blast and killed the both of them.

This was the end of a God, This was the end of Superman.

Two weeks later

Metropolis

After the clear up of the city, a funeral for Superman was taking place at the same time as a funeral for Clark Kent was taking place. The whole world watched as Metropolis held a huge ritual for the man who saved billions of lives that day.

If the beast was stronger than Superman and Superman can destroy the planet in one punch, Imagine what Doomsday could have done if Superman hadn't been able to stop him.

Smallville

Lois cried on his bed at Smallville he was really gone, Why did Superman leave her, He was the one man who wasn't allowed to leave her, The night he died was especially difficult when she stepped into their apartment alone.

The cold hard truth had hit her at that moment which made her sink to the floor on her knees as she cried her eyes out knowing that she was never going to see him and that beautiful smile of his again that she loved to look at.

There were times when him being a superhero kinda sucked for them, He had little time to spend any attention on her, Sure the sex was mind-blowingly great but it felt like he was holding back, Also there were no sweet touches or little kisses because they were either working separately or he was busy saving someone.

It annoyed her at times but she didn't want him to leave her life she needed him and now she would have to figure out how to live her life without him.

Diana Prince stood next to Bruce Wayne, They watched on in sadness at their ally being buried no less than 10 feet away "They do not know how to honour him, Except as a soldier" Bruce then spoke "I have failed him in life, I will not fail him in death" he turned his head towards Diana she was beautiful yes but was she a bit too young for him he was nearly 46 while she looked in her early thirties.

Little did he know that the Amazon Princess was actually 5000 years old, It hadn't stopped him before but deep down he knew the only woman who he loved and will always love is his beloved Selina Kyle, No other woman could come even close to the love he had for Catwoman "Help me find the others like you?" Bruce asked "Maybe they don't want to be found" Diana replied "They will and they will fight, We have to stand together." said Bruce.