The Kryptonian and the Amazon

The Kent Farm

Diana had teleported down from the Watchtower and was now standing in the front garden of the Kent Farm, This place had become like a second home to her ever since Kal's funeral she had decided to watch over Martha as a promise to Kal for his sacrifice, She especially didn't like the idea of Superman's mom being left on her own to grieve, This woman had also become like a second mother to her as well she had learnt a lot about Kal-El from his biological parents sending him to Earth, To the Kents finding him and raising him as their own to be a good man and a force for good.

To think that the most powerful man in the world was raised on a farm, She learned how Jonathan prevented him from saving him because he feared what the world would say if they knew that an alien lived amongst them.

Diana had also learned that with Clark being the only one of his kind there were a lot of moments in his life where he felt lonely and confused and due to the various incidents last year that Luthor had devised to make him look like the enemy she learned how he began to feel like that again, When Martha told her that Diana couldn't help but feel upset for him this good man didn't deserve that, He didn't ask to be sent to Earth and to be given all this power, All he ever really wanted was understanding and acceptance and it made her miss him even more.

There was one other good thing that came from visiting Martha, Diana had met Lana Lang who had immediately recognised her as Wonder Woman, The two of them had hit it off instantly and had become very good friends and would meet up often whenever they both had the opportunity.

She was dressed in her armour armed only with her lasso while her shield and sword were left in the watchtower, The picture was still in her right hand as she looked at it one more time "I have to take a chance on this" she knocked on the door which then opened "Diana" "Martha how are you?" Diana asked "I'm fine what are you doing here?" Martha replied "I came because I needed to speak to you about something urgent, May I come in" Martha smiled at her knowing that the moment Diana stepped through the door she would be greeted by the sight of Clark.

Martha stepped aside letting Diana in, As soon as she entered the house Diana looked to her left and there he stood looking directly at her with a smile on his face "Hello Diana" "Kal" the picture dropped from her hands it was as if time stood still for the Amazon, The way he looked at her with that beautiful smile of his, Their eyes locked with one another as they slowly began to walk towards each other "Why didn't I prepare myself for this possibility" thought Diana, How could she prepare herself for something like this, For a whole year she had to accept the fact that the man she loved was dead but here he stood in front of her more alive than ever.

The two of them now stood in the middle of the room, Tears came to their eyes with both of their hearts now racing.

Diana reached out her hand to try and touch his cheek but then pulled back she had been told stories by her sisters about the dead being brought back to life once on Themyscira, Ares had struck a deal one time with Hades to use his undead army in order to anihilate the Amazons he had failed of course but this was different, This was an alien that she had seen die in front of her and now he was alive "This is some sort of cruel trick by the gods" she thought to herself.

Kal sensed her reluctance & immediately grabbed both of her hands, Placing them on his cheeks "It's me Diana" said Kal, His eyes were different like they held a beautiful kind of light in them, His hair was shorter as well also his body was more toned than when she last saw him, He had become even more impressive than before "I think we should leave them to talk" said Adam.

The 4 of them agreed and went into the kitchen and shut the door behind them, Martha and Alanna immediately put their ears to the door so they could listen to their convo, Both of them hoping that by the end of the conversation Clark and Diana would officially be together as a couple.

"How is this even possible, I saw you die?" asked Diana "Yeah you did see that but I never died what actually happened was that I went into a regenerative coma with that happening it gave my body a chance to recover and let the wound heal to such a point where I could dig myself out of my own grave from there I flew to the sun and fully healed myself" Diana looked in shock "So how soon did you wake up?" "The morning after I was buried" said Clark "You mean to tell me that you have been alive the whole year" said Diana "Yeah for a whole year I have been living in space travelling from planet to planet helping people" Diana face turned to anger "We mourned you Kal, Your mother mourned you, Lois mourned you as well as Lana, I mourned you and then to find out you have been alive the whole time, Do you know how that feels more so did you even consider the feelings of the people who cared about you when you made this decision" she then stopped and started to cry.

Kal now felt like a complete asshole he had done something really stupid, He had hurt the woman he loved, Interlocking his hands with hers he then spoke "I am sorry Diana I truly am, I thought that by leaving Earth behind it could see what it would be like if Superman was no longer there, I also left because I needed to get away for a while to see what the galaxy was like and gain some peace of mind as well" "I understand that Kal but you still left do you know what your death did to me, The one other man that I have felt a connection with and truly understands what it's like to be alone in a world like this even though you were with Lois my heart still" "Your heart still what?" asked Kal "I have loved two men in my life Kal the first was" said Diana "Steve Trevor my mother told me about him" said Kal "Yes I did love him but do you know what happened to him he was killed by the effects of mustard gas in 1918. I had to watch him die in my arms, From that moment I decided to walk away from helping the human race then the second man that I loved was you Kal and then you got taken away from me as well" Kal stood there in shock even though his mother had told him that Diana loved him but to hear it from her own mouth made his heart flip "Why didn't you approach me even before all the craziness with Lex?" he asked "I was scared Kal that is why I never approached you, I was afraid and confused about these feelings I had, It was only when spending time with your mother that she helped me realise what I felt for you" said Diana.

Kal arms wrapped themselves around Diana as he then pulled her towards him closing the gap between them, Their chests now touching he looked at her Rao she was so beautiful and to have her in his arms felt wonderful, For one whole year he had dreamed of this moment "Don't cry my love, I am so sorry, I truly am I should have realised" said Kal,

Diana arms wrapped themselves around his neck as their foreheads touched with Kal's tears now starting to fall down his cheeks "Apology accepted my love, I'm just really happy that you came back to me" her body wracked with sobs, Kal wiped her tears and in that moment took the opportunity to do something that he had dreamed about his lips connected with hers with Diana immediately responding, The kiss was passionate and filled with love even Diana had dreamt of this moment and for it to become reality was truly special.

The both of them eventually came up for air and said the words that they had both held in for so long "I love you" they weren't sure how long they kissed or when the both of them had started hovering above the floor, All that mattered was that they were in each other's arms and they both loved each other.

Diana right hand went to her tiara, Taking it off she let it drop to the floor, Her hands went to cup his cheeks, Using her thumbs she wiped his tears & stole another kiss from him, Their foreheads gently touched in doing so the two of them closed their eyes and enjoyed their moment together "You're mine & I am yours" said Diana "My Amazon" said Kal "My Kryptonian" said Diana.

Adam and J'onn stood there with smiles on their face while Alanna and Martha were now in tears both of them happy for the couple the four of them had opened the door and had caught them in the act of kissing "I missed you so much Diana" "I missed you too Kal" he then told her about him saving the plane earlier "It was you, why did you leave my Beloved?" Diana asked "I had to go settle things with Lois and tell her that I loved you and not her but I must tell you during my time in space you and my mother were the two thoughts that comforted me I dreamed of you often my love" "I dreamed of you as well but I must ask are you sure that you do not have feelings for Lois anymore" he took Diana's hands and placed them over where his heart was she could feel it racing "My heart beats for you Diana you are the love of my life and I promise you I will never leave you again" "I'm holding you to that" she said.

The both of them giggled and then gazed into each other's eyes with the couple now excited for their future together "I love you Diana" "I love you too Kal".