Justice League & Suicide Squad vs Apokolips (Part 2)

Metropolis

Bridges to Superman Memorial

00:50

Aquaman and Mera ran faster the moment they saw Superman collapse. Mera slid down to her knees, Her hands cupped Clarks cheeks "SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN, CAN YOU HEAR ME!" "His injuries my god he truly did go to war during his fight" said Aquaman, Mera checked for a pulse and could feel a faint one, Her head went down to his chest as she listened carefully for a heartbeat "He is still breathing but his pulse is just about detectable" said Mera. The queen of Atlantis then slapped his cheeks lightly "Clark you need to get up, We can't win this without you, Diana needs you my friend, Don't you dare die you still need to have your future with her" "His powers are derived from the sun, All we need to do is lift him into space and throw him near it" said Aquaman "Yeah but we could make his injuries worse if we move him and Cyborg is the only one who can teleport him to the watchtower and right now he is in the middle of a fight and by the time he can get an opportunity to do it, Superman might be dead by then" said Mera "My love he will still die if he stays down here" Arthur replied "Then what the hell do we do Arthur, We can't move him and we can't let him stay here?" Mera asked "KAL!" Diana screamed.

Wonder Woman flew down and landed next to the three of them, Going down to her knee's she let go of her swords and repositioned herself into a sitting position, Lifting Kal's head ever so gently she brought it down slowly into her lap & cradled his head while tears fell down her cheeks and onto his face, Diana looked at him from head to toe "Gods his wounds are so severe, Please don't die, I have just got you back my love" she thought to herself "He is still breathing Diana and his pulse is still there but I don't know for how long" said Mera "IT WON'T BE LONG BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT THAT HE DIES!" the Amazon, The Atlantean & the Xebellian looked up, Their gazes locked onto Darkseid as their expressions turned to ones of rage "BUT FIRST I WILL KILL YOU THREE THEN HIM!" his eyes fired his omega beams.

Mera created a wall of water to protect them, Wonder Woman quickly crossed her bracelets bracing herself for Darkseid's attack while the King of Atlantis fired blasts of lightning from his quindent, The omega beams went through the wall of water and was now heading for Mera, Aquaman quickly stood in front of her and took the hit directly to his chest which made him yell out in pain and sent him crashing to the floor "ARTHUR!" Mera shouted "Fuck that hurt" said Aquaman, The blast had destroyed the top half of his gold & green armour "Are you alright" Mera asked "I'll be okay, The armour took the hit but in doing so it has destroyed half of it" Aquaman replied he slowly stood to his feet with Mera helping him up.

Aquaman took his now damaged armour off and dropped it to the ground revealing his muscular form that was covered in tattoo's, His torso bled in various places from his fight with Mera and his fight with the Parademon Brute, He started to move his arms around in order to loosen himself up "The last time I saw that trident it was Atlan that wielded it" said Darkseid "Yeah and from what I read in the archives when you and he fought it ended a draw but that was 30,000 years ago, This time I am going to make sure I the King of Atlantis walk away as the victor, After I am done smashing your goddamn fucking face in" Aquaman replied he handed his quindent to Mera "My Queen you keep a hold of this and use it to take down any Parademons that try to attack you" "Got it and please be careful Darling" Mera replied, Her left hand cupped his right cheek as she then kissed him slowly & passionately.

The two eventually parted away from each other as Arthur spoke "I can't wait to tell our little Arthur Jr at home, The story of when Daddy kicked Darkseid's ass" "I think he will enjoy that story a lot" Mera replied, The two of them smiled at each other he then looked down at Superman "Make sure he lives and Mera see if you can get Neol or Kahldur to bring me the Dead Kings sceptre" "Why do you need that?" she asked "I figured maybe in order to take down these monsters, We need monsters of our own".