Leaving for Earth

Clark Kent stood in his hotel room, Mere moments after hearing that Darkseid was heading for Earth he immediately began to bundle his clothes into his large rucksack (He shaved, Took a shower & dressed into his Superman armour) minus the cape which was in his bag and put on his long black trenchcoat instead over it, He looked at himself in the mirror and saw that he was a lot different now than he was a year ago, His hair was shorter and was spiked up at the front, His body had become bigger muscle wise as well.

The Kryptonian pulled his hood up & put the rucksack on his back and made his way down to check out of the hotel, With that done he headed outside, Rann was a long way away from home but if he pushed himself during his flying hopefully he would be able to get to Earth before Darkseid.

The other side of Rann was completely different from the flaming sea, Rann was still in the process of recovering from an attack by Parallax (Sworn enemy of the Green Lanterns) that happened a few years ago which made the world almost uninhabited, Very little people lived on the planet, Yet it was still amazing to see the people there working on making it a tourist & scientific planet again.

He heard of Sadarth, One of the leading scientists who was still to this very day working his ass off in making this world a better planet.

Kal gave that man credit for what he had done but he was more interested in his son-in-law who was the protector of Rann he was one of a few who stopped the wars, He wore a jetpack & was armed with a laser shotgun and was currently patrolling from the skies & noticed the Kryptonian walking through the streets "Finally I have found you Kryptonian".

Clark slowly walked into the city with a few shops open while most of them had tattered signs with no life in them, During his walk he could feel that he was being watched he was about to fly off and start his journey to Earth when six eyes literally focused on him, He sensed their movements coming closer to him. The smell of sex on two of them while the other he couldn't tell what he was like he was not anything that Clark had sensed before "He must not be from Rann, He must be another life form" he thought to himself "Hello Kal-El" a soothing calm voice said to him.

Krypton's last son spun around in order to see the man who knew his birth name, He pulled his hood down and lifted his arms up to prepare himself for a fight "Kal El son of Lara and Jor-El, Stand down I mean no harm" "How do you know that name, How do you know my parents?" the Kryptonian asked "Kal-El you were only a little child when I saw you, You have grown up to be a man" the man spoke calmly he was dark skinned & looked old and was wearing some sort of suit while the other two people stood next to him holding each other as if they were a couple.

The male was wearing a red battle armour with a white 'X' on it and was armed with a laser shotgun and the other was dressed in a dark blue jumpsuit "My name is J'onn J'onzz and this is Adam Strange and his wife Alanna" "How do you know my parents?" Kal asked "Let us walk Kal" said Jonn ignoring the question completely,

Clark stood still as he watched the three figures walk past him.

J'onn turned back to him "You want to get back to Earth don't you?" asked Jonn "Wait, What, How the hell did you know I was heading for Earth" "We are going to Earth" said Adam making his wife giggle "I...You want me to come with you?" Kal asked "Well of course Superman, Why the hell else were we following you" said Alanna.

Clark felt a shock go through his body they knew his secret "J'onn is a mind reader and we have been watching you on the Galactic news channel, Your acts of kindness did not go unnoticed" said Alanna.

Kal's anger started to rise which made his pupils turn red "This is not the place to fight Superman we need to get to Earth as soon as possible" said Jonn "And why the fuck should I trust you three?" Clark asked "Because Kal-El I can tell you a lot about Krypton, Your parents and help you take down Darkseid" replied Jonn.