the empty classroom

october 22nd, 2019.

"he's staring at you."

"is he?"

"don't act like you don't care. i saw how red you were this morning when he whispered in your ear. what did he say anyway?" sophia asked.

"nothing." i smiled down at my mac and cheese. it had been a week since the party and john hadn't stopped flirting with me.

"mackenzie."

"fine. he said my ass looked nice in these jeans." i looked up to see her reaction.

"MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER DO YOU LIKE HIM?"

"like who?" joey came to sit at our lunch table.

sophia smirked. "mackenzie likes johnny."

i shook my head. "no i do not!"

"johnny orlando? really?" joey rolled his eyes.

"i don't like him."

he glared at me. "then why'd you kiss him at the party?"

i rolled my eyes. "that's none of your business, is it?"

an awkward silence took over our table.

"he's still staring." sophia grinned.

i peeked over my shoulder. it was true, he was staring. 

i can't deny that i tried to wear something cute to impress him today. a pair of tight jeans, a black long sleeve crop top, and a pair of doc martens.

i was staring back at him and then he mouthed a couple of words. "meet me in the hall," i think.

he got up and went towards the business hall, a hall that usually isn't busy. 

"he wants you to go with him, kenzie." soph chuckled.

"should i?" i looked at her and joey.

"no. he just wants to get in your pants!" joey looked at me in the eyes.

"yeah i know..." i looked over to the door he went out. i got up and rushed through the cafe.

i walked through the hallway looking for him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

suddenly i was being pulled into a dark classroom.

"kenzie."

"johnny..."

"if you look this good in regular attire, i wonder how good you'll look with it off." he brought his teeth to my ear as he spoke.

"why don't you find out?" i giggled.

he took a long breath. "don't you dare tease me." 

i moved my hands up his chest as he pushed my against the wall.

"i can make you feel really good, kenz, if you'd let me." he now was kissing my neck.

i slightly moaned. "in here?"

"yes."

i nodded because i could no longer speak without losing my breath.

did i really say yes? i know i want this. why did i want this, though?

i felt his hand travel down my waist, and move down to the hem of my jeans. he slid his hand in my pants, then started rubbing me over the underwear. "johnny..." i moaned.

"shh, kenz, we don't want to be caught."

i tried to control my moaning as he put his fingers into my panties.

he slipped his finger into me, which made me inhale loudly.

"johnny please." my back started to arch.

he started to push in and out with his fingers while i tried to concentrate on not moaning.

he must have done this many times. he was very good at it. 

i wonder...what is this? what happened to cause this switch between johnny and i? just two weeks ago we barely spoke, giving each other death glares. i won't complain, though, because it is extremely fun being around him, especially when something physical is involved.

i couldn't help being loud, as the way it made me feel was too overwhelming. after a moment, he added another finger.

"johnny..." i moaned even louder.

my fingers dug into his shoulders as he continued, and was kissing my neck. 

"i-i..." i could feel myself about to reach my climax, but that just made him move inside me more and more.

and finally; my release.

i was breathing heavily and johnny had taken his hand out of my pants and grabbed my waist. "how did that feel?"

"amazing..." i smiled at him.

he smirked at me.

"what happened?!" sophia stared, poking me with her pencil so i would give up and tell her.

we were in math class; the last period of the day. i had to change into sophia's extra pair of jeans.

i hesitated. do i tell her? she is my bestfriend after all, but i kind of wanted what happened between johnny and i to stay between johnny and i. "nothing...turns out he didn't want me to meet him. i couldn't find him so i ended up going to the library."

"mhmm, okay." she smirked. "i'll get it out of you at some point."

i smirked. "you wish."

she gasped loudly, which made the teacher give her crap. after that she turned back to me. "so you did do something."

"never said that."

finally the day was over and i headed back to my car.

there leaning against the hood was johnny; in all of his glory.

"uh...hey..." i muttered.

he nodded at me in greeting.

"what's up?"

"please don't tell anyone about us."

that hurt. so he didn't want anyone to know? it was probably because he was just using me. "there is no us." i stated.

in a moment i was in my car, starting my engine.

i almost ran that damn fucker over.

he deserved it.