that cliche "sleeping in the same bed"

knock! knock! knock!

i jolted up in my bed and looked towards my window. someone was knocking on it and that would be difficult because my room is on the second floor, so whoever it was would've had to climb onto the roof that sat outside my window.

knock! knock! knock! 

i started to creep towards the sound.

i peeked around the wall, then quickly lifted up the window. 

a figure sat in front of me.

"um...hey kenz."

what was johnny doing here at two in the morning?

"john, what the hell?" i grabbed his hand to help him inside, and he crawled through the small window.

he was wearing grey sweatpants and an black hoodie.

"i need somewhere to stay the night."

i shook my head. "no. my parents are home!" 

"please, i can't go home and hayden is in florida right now." he gave me puppy dog eyes. "please...?"

i sighed. "fine. do you want to talk about it?"

"thank you, but not really. if it's alright, i'd like to sleep." he let go of my face. "where's your guest room?"

"how do you know i have a guest room?"

"with a house this big, you obviously have a guest room, am i correct?" i nodded. "right. so where is it? i'll sleep there."

i shook my head. "no, there isn't a lock on the door and if my mum sees it is closed, she'll be curious. we don't want to get caught. i'll take the guest room."

johnny shook his head. "what if she comes to your room and you aren't here?"

"that's true..."

"can we just both sleep in here?" he looked amused.

"really? you just gotta pull that cliche 'sleeping in the same bed' thing, don't you?" i rolled my eyes.

"yes, now get in bed before i make you." he smirked.

i wasn't supposed to be getting turned on by him, i was mad about what he said after school. but for some reason his charm just continues to take me over completely every time he's near me.

i stood there pettily. he pulled his sweater off to reveal a very toned and very bare chest, then threw his sweater over onto my desk chair.

"guess i'm making you." john came over to me and picked me up bridal style, then brought me over to the bed and threw me down. he put his arms on either side of me and smiled devilishly. "you should've done what i said, ziegler." i worried about how loud we were being.

"i don't take orders, orlando."

he smiled. "you're cute when you're fierce."

i wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to me. "mhmm." he stared down at my lips, so i bit my bottom one and giggled. he started to lean in, and just to annoy him i said:

"i think it's time to go to bed. night!" i released him from my hold and waited for him to say something.

"stop teasing me, kenz! i don't think you understand what it does to me."

i winked and slid out from underneath him. 

"goodnight, john." i slipped into the other side of the bed.

knock, knock, knock. 

why do i always wake up to this?

i opened my eyes and right in front of me was johnny's glorious face. he was holding my waist and i was snuggled up against his chest.

"why is he so beautiful yet annoying?" i muttered.

his eyes opened and he smirked. "why thank you, mackenzie."

"MACKENZIE, WAKE UP! I'M GONNA OPEN YOUR DOOR IN FIVE SECONDS." my mom yelled.

i widened my eyes and put my hands on john's chest. "get. under. bed. now."

he rolled off the bed and i heard a quiet groan and i snorted.

"I'M COMING IN NOW!" 

my mom opened my door and i smiled guiltily at her.

"hey mackenzie. i was wondering if you are coming to the parent council dinner party for your school tonight?"

"uh...yeah i guess. is maddie coming up for it?" 

she shook her head. "no, unfortunately. she is really busy with her classes right now."

i nodded my headed, disappointed. "okay."

"sorry, love. speakiong of maddie, she was about your age when she was put on the birth control pill. i think maybe its time for you, too..." my eyes opened widely.

"MOM NO. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS WITH YOU!" 

she put her hands up in defense. "okay, okay." and she left, closing the door behind her.

i heard chuckles from underneath me. "it's not like you have much of a sex life anyway."

johnny stood up and i slapped his arm.