horny in the school parking lot

"you coming over tonight?" i whispered to johnny and bit my lip.

it had been weeks since christmas, and we were now back at school.

"i swear to god, if you don't stop biting your lip, i may need to drag you into one of the janitors closets." he growled.

i did it again just to frustrate him, then he grabbed my arm and brought me outside and to his car.

"john, class is starting in five. and what if someone sees?"

he opened the back door and lifted me onto the seat. "we'll skip, we're in the back of the parking lot so no one will bother us, they'll just think you're a random hoe of mine."

"oh wow, that makes me feel so good about myself." i said sarcastically.

"don't worry, kenz, you're the only one for me. now, come on, your dang lip biting is enough to make me really hard." he climbed in with me and closed the door. thankfully he has tinted windows so if someone did walk by, they wouldn't see much.

we both pulled our clothes off and started making out as he rubbed me over the underwear, instantly i felt really wet.

"fuck, you've made me horny in the freaking school parking lot, john!"

"that's the point, kenz." he started to suck on my collarbone and i sat back enjoyed it.

he started to pull my underwear down and next thing i knew, he had his off too, had a condom on, lining his tip at my entrance.

ever since we had sex on christmas eve, we pretty much haven't stopped doing it. twice, maybe three times a day if we are alone at home, and we haven't done it at school yet, or even in a car, so this is a first.

he pushed his dick into me and i let out a loud breath.

i love how i used to make fun of sophia and lexi for having sex in the back of a car, and now here was johnny and i, banging in the back seat of his ford fusion.

we were practically rocking the car and moaning so loud, someone outside could easily hear us.

"d-daddy!" i said it before i could catch myself.

he thrusted himself in and out of me and i bit his shoulder, trying not to be really loud.

"k-kenz." he tried to finish whatever he was saying, but he was too busy enjoying the feeling of himself inside of me.

i came and a few seconds later, he did too.

he took his penis out of me, sliding the condom off and disposing of it, then we were both putting our clothes back on.

"i can't believe we just did it in a car in the school parking lot." i sat there, trying to catch my breath.

"oh, babe this is only the first time. there's many more to come." he smirked. "also, call me daddy more often. it's hot."