get in the closet

october 30th, 2019.

the light coming from my window was whiter than usual... i got up from my bed and looked outside.

SNOW!

the snow was thick, which was weird because it had just come in overnight.

i love christmas...and this is just a sign of christmas starting soon!

i heard the doorbell ring and i knew my parents weren't home because they had work at seven and it was eight. i got up and ran downstairs.

"santa tell me

if he really cares

cause i can't give all away if you can't be here

this year." i screamed.

the only bad things about the snow is that the track team'll have to practice inside, and the football team, which johnny and joey were on, can no longer have games.

 i opened the front door and smiled. "john! it snowedddddddd!"

he smiled and stepped inside. "yes, i know, kenzie." he laughed.

he was wearing a pea coat, a black scarf, and winter boots.

"so why're you here?" i said gleefully.

"i missed you."

i grinned up at him. "you're adorable."

he took off his jacket and scarf, slipped off his shoes and smiled. underneath his coat he was wearing a black hoodie that said "artless" on it, and a pair of grey sweatpants again.

"wanna watch a movie?" 

he nodded and i dragged him up to my room.

i was wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a cropped tank top.

we sat on my bed as i turned on the movie, we chose a christmas movie; "surviving christmas."

i snuggled up against john, he wrapped his arms around me.

we were halfway through the movie when i got up to get some popcorn for us.

i came back and smiled at him, he looked so good snuggled up in my bed.

"give me the popcorn for a sec, kenz." i passed it to him once i got on the bed again.

he took it and put it on the side table and turned to me again.

i felt his arm snake around my waist and i looked at his lips.

"can i kiss you?"

i nodded.

he leaned in towards me and moved his other hand onto the side of my face.

we both closed our eyes and then suddenly i felt his warm lips latch onto mine. it was a hungry yet gentle kiss. we continued to move in sync and i felt his tongue line my lips, asking for entrance. i opened my mouth slightly and i felt his tongue slide in. 

he tasted like hot chocolate. not when you first drink it and it's too hot, but that perfect chocolaty taste when it's just the right temperature and you just sit there and enjoy it.

i couldn't be any happier right then; johnny and i had a connection that made me feel all tingly inside. 

i'd had crushes of course, but i never really tried to get into a relationship.

but this; i never wanted this to end.

our tongues wrestled and he pulled me closer to him, until there was no room at all between us.

finally he pulled his tongue out of my mouth and we laid there, breathing heavily.

"holy shit." i muttered as i opened my eyes. "we're doing that again."

he nodded and i pushed him on his back and crawled onto him so i was straddling his torso. i leaned down and once again; we were making out. 

i reached under his sweater and tried pulling it off, which he did for me. 

he sat up so he was leaning against the back of my queen-sized bed, and we were at the same level now.

he touched me everywhere; like he was memorizing how my body felt in his hands.

i stopped kissing him to take off my shirt.

"kenz, baby..." he stared at my body once i took it off; i was wearing no bra because i had just gotten out of bed when i saw the snow. "you're perfect."

he moved me off of him and put me down on the bed beside him. he crawled over me.

he leaned down and started to kiss my neck, i snaked my arms around his torso and set my hands on his back.

"johnny." i moaned.

his lips traveled down me, until he was at my breasts.

he started suck on one while massaging the other, which felt amazing.

suddenly downstairs i heard a knocking and the door opening, then sophia's voice rang through the house.

johnny got up and looked panicked, got his sweater off the floor and passed it to me to put it on.

"kenzie, you awake?"

i slipped the sweater on and johnny and i rushed to the other side of the room, near the door.

"get in the closet!" i said to him.

but it was too late; sophia had already opened the door and looked at the half-naked johnny and me.

"uh." her eyes widened and she smirked. "I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO! AND YOU'RE WEARING HIS SWEATER, HOW CUTE!"

i looked up at johnny who was a couple of inches taller than me, and he stared down at me.

"right...okay sorry, i'll leave y'all to whatever you were doing, i just came here to see if kenz wanted to come to the mall, but i'm not gonna interrupt. byeeee!"

she was gone.

"shit...she knows." johnny laughed nervously.

i nodded. "she won't tell anyone, trust me."

he grinned down at me. "you look cute in my hoodie. keep it."