friends with benefits

i laid in my bed with johnny. it has now been three weeks since sophia found out about us and we are just messing around, nothing serious.

"soph hasn't shut up about us since that day." i laughed.

"yeah..." he looked troubled. 

"what's wrong, john?" 

"what are we doing? what is this?" johnny asked me. "because i've never had a serious relationship and i don't want to hurt you. i feel like we just wouldn't work as boyfriend and girlfriend." 

that hurt. "i-i agree. plus i don't want any distractions, and i need to focus on getting into a good college. but i also don't wanna stop doing this."

he sat up. "what if we don't?" 

i scrunched my eyebrows. "what do you mean?"

"we can continue messing around, no strings attached. we can both fulfill each other's needs without the work of commitment." 

"like friends with benefits?" i asked.

he nodded his head. "we call each other up whenever we want something and boom! we've got it."

i thought about it. "that makes sense. okay. i'm down."

"in that case..." he grabbed my face. "i want something right now."

i giggled.

a part of the friends with benefits deal was that we no longer flirted in public. strictly the bedroom or some kind of private place because we didn't want people finding out about it.

it was so weird to me that only a month and a bit ago i had never even talked to johnny, and now he is such a big part of my life. he told me that no one is home at his house tonight, so i'm going over. 

finally december had rolled around, and in exactly twenty days, it'll be christmas eve, which i am very excited for.

i stepped up to johnny's house, which was small but still cozy.

before i could even ring the doorbell, the door swung open to reveal john wearing christmas pajama bottoms, no shirt, and bunny slippers.

"do i look cute or do i look cute?" he spun around.

i stepped inside. "both." i chuckled.

he grabbed my hand and showed me the tour of the house, which smelled like freshly baked cookies.

i took my coat and boots off and i was wearing leggings and a hoodie - john's hoodie to be exact.

"you wanna go upstairs?" i nodded.

we walked up the stairs and i looked at all the pictures. baby john in the bathtub, baby laur, john's sister, pushing a small kiddy car that john was on, mer and dale, their parents.

he brought me into his room, which smelled like lemons, and there was a king-sized bed in the middle of one wall.

"so what're we doing tonight?" he asked me.

"all we've done is please me. john, i want you to feel good too."

he gulped. "i'm completely fine with doing something for you, kenz."

i shook my head. "no john. get on the bed."

he backed up and climbed up while waiting for me to get to him. i stood in between his legs and put my arms around his neck, he grabbed my butt with both his hands, and i started kissing him and pulling on his lip with my teeth. my hands started to travel down to his pants and lifted the hem of them, creeping my hand in.

"kenz..." i could feel his length against my thigh.

"john, can i?" he nodded.

i looked down and saw a large bulge, so i slid my hand into his underwear and prepared myself. i grabbed his length and started pumping slowly.

"kenzie, faster, please..." johnny started moaning, a deep, gruff sound.

i started to pump faster.

i could tell after a bit that he was about to come. finally he did, and he sighed deeply. i took my hand out of his pants.

"kenzie, god, where did you learn to do it that well?" 

i smiled. "it was good?"

"better than good, kenz, fucking amazing."

he grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. "i can't just leave you with nothing...but i'm not gonna do what i usually do. i'm gonna make you feel good in another way." 

"you're turning me on, now do it before i go find someone else to do it." i threatened.

"nah, kenz. you're all mine." i don't think he realized what he said, and the weight that it carried.

he re positioned our bodies so he was able to do what he wanted to do, and he pulled down my leggings and underwear. "this is alright, i hope?"

"yes, now DO IT." he laughed at how much i wanted it.

he lowered his head down to my vagina and next thing i knew, i was feeling him lick me and suck my clit. i grabbed his hair and started pulling on it.

i felt like i was cloud nine; my pleasure heightening more and more as he continued to lick me.

i was now moaning uncontrollably, i could feel myself about to come, and i released into johnny's mouth, him licking up any excess.

"do it again, john."