1

Molly Grace 17 in college you started school earlydoing YouTube. You live in a college dorm with your best friend Emma.

"You have a new professer now don't you." Emma asked me while reading a book.

"Yeah his names Corbyn Besson but from what I know he's really young." I chuckled.

"So he's hotter than Mr.Finn." Emma smirked.

"Why do you say that." I asked.

"The tight dress the lace undergarments your hair your makeup you want the dick big time don't you." Emma chuckled.

"Maybe I have a date with someone after class and won't have time to change." I chuckled while looking at myself in the mirror. "And he's like 28 and probably married."

"When has that stopped literally any other student from sleeping with 60 year old men." Emma chuckled.

"And-."

"Eh before you say anything about me just know it was one time and I was really drunk-."

"Okay okay whatever you say em." I chuckled and grabbed my purse. "Thanks for the shoes by the way."

"Those are-."

"Love you bye." I chuckled while walking out of the dorm room. I walked across campus to professer bessons office and knocked on the door.

"It's after hours." He said from the other side of the door.

"Come on professer it's cold." I groaned while leaning on the wall beside his door. "I need help with your assignment."

"Fine." He groaned and opened the door. "Oh Ms. Grace."

"Professor." I smirked and walked into his office.

"Where are your clothes Ms.Grace." He asked.

"You know my name isn't Ms.Grace that's my mom I'm Molly." I smiled and sat down in a chair in front of his desk. "Now as for my clothes their on my body unless you wanna change that I'll be down."

"Your my student and as for your record you had sex with each one of your teachers through out high school even Mrs Tanna Hayes your bio teacher got her fired just like the rest and you got sent to boarding school oh and add that you're only 17." He chuckled while sitting on the edge of his desk. "But thanks for the offer."

"Not fair come on mr Besson-."

"And lets say I do give in to your games in the long run what to I get in return." He asked and I stood up.

"Really." I smirked and walked over to him and stood in between his legs. I leaned into his ear and whispered. "I mean really good sex."

"Really." He asked and I nodded and kissed his earlobe.

"Really maybe even the best you've ever had." I chuckled. "You know I love authority I live for the thrill of being cuffed to the bed being gagged,choked or role play whatever you're into I do it all."

"What makes you think I'm into any of that." He asked and I chuckled. I stood up straight and walked over to his desk. I opened the top drawer and pulled out handcuffs and condoms.

"Who's the student." I asked and he shook his head. "Or teacher."

"Or I have a kinky girlfriend." He laughed.

"Professer I no detective but I don't think your girlfriend would like any of that and you would have pictures of your girlfriend around your office and got none why." I asked while closing the drawer.

"I like my privacy and we broke up." He laughed and I walked over to him.

"Professor you are a tough cookie to crack." I mumbled. "But this is far from over."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He asked.

"Maybe." I smiled. "But yeah probably."