17

"You can't wear that." Corbyn said while looking at my outfit. "Guys are gonna ce all over you and since I can't go more clothes."

"The pick me out an outfit." I chuckled and he nodded.

"No dresses or skirts,shorts are okay but your ass has to be covered and I don't really care about jeans,shirts have to at least go down to your belly button." Corbyn explained. I smiled and walked over to him.

"I'm only going to be gone for a day to get a good vlog cancel class and come with me." I begged and he sighed.

"Fine." Corbyn mumbled and pecked my lips. "But whatever you do wear I get to take off of you tonight."

"Well duh." I giggled and climbed in his lap connecting our lips.

"Still have to cancel love." Corbyn chuckled and I groaned.

"Fine." I mumbled and went to stand up but he pulled me back down on his lap.

"You can't vlog and just cut my head out of the frame." Corbyn stated and grabbed my camera.

"Wow stealing my vlog now." I chucked and Corbyn nodded.

"Yes,now we are going to find food-."

"And Billie she said she would text me when she got here so yeah." I smiled while putting Corbyn's arm around my shoulders.

"Right right." Corbyn chuckled. "Now we go get food."

"No you have do a transition." I chuckled and put my hand over the camera.

"Can we get a puppy." I asked Corbyn while we walked around the pet store.

"Why do that when we can just have a kid." Corbyn asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I whispered. "Do you want to have a baby."

"At some point but before I'm 30." Corbyn chuckled.

"Yeah." I mumbled and looked at my feet.

"What happened today while we were at the pet store." Corbyn asked and I sighed.

"Will we ever be on the same page about everything-."

"If this is about a puppy we can get-it's about a baby isn't it." Corbyn asked and I nodded. "Why don't you want one."

"Because I don't want to end up treating our kids like my parents did me or then turning out like me." I explained and Corbyn sighed.

"I won't let that happen Molly." Corbyn smiled and stood in between my legs. "Think about it though me and you have a baby blonde hair blue eyes-."

"Okay okay." I giggled and pecked his lips.