22

"Corbyn you know what I don't get." I sighed while looking at Corbyn.

"If this is going to start an argument please just don't." Corbyn mumbled. "I'm tired of-."

"It not going to start something." I chuckled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Okay then what is it." Corbyn asked and out his arm around me.

"Well I think that our life was so much better when we were just sleeping together but we weren't going to go anywhere." I explained and looked at him. "But I'm glad we are where we are."

"Me too." Corbyn smiled and pecked my lips. "But we do need to start baby proofing."

"True." I sighed and snuggled up to him. "But we can do that later."

"Very true." He whispered and closed his eyes. "Do you ever wish we didn't have the baby."

"No,but only because I know that I don't want to say that because I don't want to end up like my parents in a way and start thinking we made a mistake I just wish that having a child didn't take so much out of you." I explained.

"Yeah." He whispered. "I'm going to sleep."

"Go right ahead." I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Finally some rain." I smiled while leaning on our backdoor.

"You know the rain reminds me of you." Corbyn whispered while handing me a glass of wine.

"How's that." I asked with a small giggle.

"Well where's there rain there's shine you come in and make it dark but as soon as you get out of your feelings you make it shine." Corbyn smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Molly and I can't tell you that enough-."

"Corbyn I love you too we don't need to have this conversation." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"But you deserve to hear it everyday all day."

"What did you do." I asked and he laughed.

"Nothing you're just too good for me." Corbyn smiled and kissed my cheek. "You've given me so much and I'll love you forever and always for that."

"I love you too." I whispered and too a sip of my wine.