10

"I swear if it's the cops I'm beating his ass." Corbyn groaned while stumbling down the stairs early the next morning. I followed sleepily being cold and not wanting to miss out on what was happening. I stood behind Corbyn as he opened the door and saw my parents.

"What the fuck." I whispered and walked away from the front door to the guest room. I banged on the bedroom door and Allen opened the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you."

"What do you mean you woke me up crazy bitch." Allen mumbled and pushed passed me. "Shit."

"Why'd you call them,you know you'd get-."

"Shut your mouth child he didn't call us,but now that we know who you're living with you can pack your bags and back hone-."

"She's not going anywhere,she lives here where people don't use her-."

"Mr. Besson don't make me call the dean and get you terminated-."

"I haven't done anything she isn't my student and she's 18 she's staying here I don't care if you are her parents she's better off here." Corbyn stated while moving me behind him. "Now leave before I call the cops and take your son with you-wait you won't do that because you can't profit off of him like you can-."

"Corbyn-."

"They know it's true Molly." Corbyn stated while glaring at my parents. "Now leave."

"Expect the cops later today,Allen come." My mom stated while nodding Allen out of the house. He followed knowing the consequences if he didn't go.

"You have no idea what you've just-."

"Go move your things into the spare room upstairs I'll work down here." Corbyn sighed and I nodded. "And don't apologize it's not your fault love."

"But-."

"Not your fault." Corbyn chuckled and pecked my lips. "Forget about moving anything we haven't done anything wrong."

"Right." I whispered and pecked his lips. "Look what if they find out what if-."

"There's a billion other what ifs Mols just don't think about those not everything is bad the biggest problem is your parents being dicks." Corbyn explained.

"Yeah I know." I mumbled while laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"They can't do anything because you're 18 they took you out of school and you left because of how they were treating you." Corbyn explained. "So they can't really do anything."