7

Liked by 726,926

Liked by 726,926

Mollygrace_: When his mom calls you crazy and doesn't approve of your relationship.😍 like bitch we grown the fuck😂

Billieeilish: GO OFF SIS😂
Maggiebase: But like you low key hottt🥵
Emmaruss: Damnnn come see me bitch🖕🏻

Load more comments

"It's fine Corbyn really she doesn't like me neither do my own parents it's cool really." I chuckled while pushing Corbyn off of me lightly.

"But she should-."

"She's a mom none of them approve of how I dress or act or what I do I should be a nurse or something smart or I should have a kid be married and at home cleaning but that's not me I'm just now 18 I want to live first so she doesn't like me that's fine give it time I'll grow or she'll grow and see what's more important you or something else." I explained and Corbyn sighed.

"She's only 18." Corbyn's mom asked while standing on the other side of the kitchen. "18 Corbyn she's a child."

"I'm not a child I've been an adult longer than I can think I was raising myself-."

"Corbyn you could at least have some class and get someone older and who doesn't dye her hair weird colors-."

"Mom who's house are you in right now,mine you respect my choices or get out just because Molly isn't who you pictured me with doesn't mean that you can walk all over her like that it's not okay she's smart I've seen what she can do sure her hairs blue but that's okay because that's who she is she's weird and someone who does impulsive things but she doesn't do it for attention she does it for fun and she wants to enjoy her life so that's what she's doing now if you keep acting like a child then you can leave because I'm not going to let you treat her like that when she deserves so much more you don't approve okay well I do-."

"So you're saying you'd have a child with her,you'd let people know you're sleeping with a 18 year old when you're 10 years older than her that's not okay Corbyn." His mom explained and Corbyn rolled his eyes. "I'm your mother and I want the best for you-."

"Then let me live my life let me make my own decisions and let me prove you wrong on this because the way Molly looks isn't who she is I'll say if again you don't like her fine but I do you're in my house you don't like something leave you don't have to be here." Corbyn explained and grabbed my hand and pulled me up to our room.

Corbyn and I sat out on his balcony that over looked the city. It was outside the kitchen which was beautiful when it was a cold night and we needed something to look at.

"I'm going to go see Emma tomorrow I haven't seen her since I got back." I told Corbyn and he nodded.

"Are you really friends with Billie Eilish though." He asked and I shrugged.

"Kinda I mean we comment on each other's post and stuff but we've only hung out like twice." I chuckled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'd say you're friends then." Corbyn smiled.

"How come I haven't met any of your friends yet." I asked and he shrugged.

"Their never in town and I don't really hang out with them." He explained and we heard a knock on the door to the balcony. We both lifted our heads that way and saw his mom. I sat up straight and looked away from.

"I'm sorry for the way I was acting earlier I was acting like a child and I should respect what you have even if I don't approve of it." His mom explained. I wasn't believing it and neither was Corbyn.