4

"Shut up and listen to me molly." My dad yelled while pointing at me. "You came here to do your classes and get out why the hell are you doing the most extra things parties aren't allowed drinking aren't allowed YouTube was supposed to be put on hold but you didn't do that."

"I'm sorry but I get the work done I get the grades-."

"We know and that's exactly why we're pulling you from college." My mom stated.

"You can't do that Emma and I have plans-."

"We are taking you home and you start looking for apartments ASAP." My dad growled. "Get your bags down to the car and we are going."

"So professer what are you gonna do now." I asked while placing my hands on Corbyn's desk.

"Well we don't have long enough to fuck and I don't do that at school so why don't you FaceTime me when you get home maybe send me a few of those pictures you threaten me with during class." Corbyn smirked while massaging my boob. "When do you turn 18 again."

"3 weeks." I smiled and he nodded.

"Okay." He whispered and pressed his lips on mine.

"I have to go." I whispered while placing my hand on his. "Unless you want my parents to find us."

"Yeah I definitely don't want that." Corbyn whispered and I pressed my lips on his. "Text me okay."

"Okay." I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I mean it." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Yes professor." I smirked and walked out of his office.

The whole ride home I was texting Corbyn. I missed him. Even if it was only a few hours I still missed his touch. His voice his smile was something else. I don't think this is going to end up well. Long distance never does. Not that we Aw in a real relationship anyway it's just we don't make much sense right now. A lot is happening and I don't know where we both stand.

How much longer until you
get home?

Like another hour why

Just wondering I miss your
face. 🥺🥺

It misses you too

I was thinking during my class
today.

Oh yeah what about

When you turn 18 move back.

How?

Move in with me

No

Why

Because we're still new and
what are we

We're whatever you want
us to be.

No then it's gonna be one sided

What

I don't want our relationship just to
be because of me

It's not tho. I like you I risked my
job for you Molly.

I know but it's not just my decision

I don't do relationships.

Okay then we won't have one

But that doesn't mean I won't
be just exclusive with you.

What??

I like you but I don't want to be
tied to you.

I have to go. I'll talk later

Molly that's not what I meant.
I want to be with you but things
are hard when you're in the shoes
I'm in.

Molly??

You there?

Hello?!