2

Liked by 260,736

Liked by 260,736

Mollygrace_: It's a risky move but I'll let you take it💋 (P.S bikini haul later today)

Emmaruss: Hott🥵🥵
Sipmolly: Okayy but like that's hot😰
Billieeilish: 😍🥵

Load more comments

"Can we talk about how you and Billie Eilish are friends you wanna know how many people would kill for her to comment on practically all their post." Emma chuckled while sitting beside me on my bed.

"Yeah but she's not the one I want attention from." I groaned. "How do you make a 28 year old college professor fall in love with you."

"Go to his office one night and bring bourbon or tequila you do some mad things on that stuff I doubt he will say no to a few drinks." Emma smiled.

"Good point." I chuckled and got of the bed. "Now I need something to wear."

"Gotcha." Emma smiled and walked over to the closet.

Outfit

"Now go light on the makeup just in case

"Now go light on the makeup just in case." Emma chuckled.

"Since when do I have boobs." I groaned. "This top is so tight."

"Because it's mine." Emma laughed while fixing the back.

"I feel like a hooker." I mumbled while grabbing a jean jacket.

"A very hot hooker." Emma chuckled and turned me around.

"Is this your skirt to." I asked and she nodded. "You're like half my size Em."

"And it makes you look curvy now go and try to get you a professor." Emma smiled.

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled while grabbing my bag.

"Professer what's the worst thing you've ever done." I asked while sitting on his desk.

"Getting drunk with one of my students." Corbyn chuckled.

"Well um that case you are welcome." I smiled.

"Why." He asked and I shrugged.

"Not sure maybe being the worst thing you could do." I smiled. "Now hypothetically if one were to sleep with a student would one do it on campus or go home asking for a friend."

"Well tell your friend." He stated while standing up. He moved over a bit and stood in between my legs placing his hands on my thighs. "They couldn't handle going home."

"So on campus." I asked. Corbyn slipped his hands up the side of my skirt and pulled my underwear down.

"Oh no but what if we were to do it go back to my place would you wake up in my bed the next day and be proper or would you leave like a cheep hooker." He whispered into my ear. "Take it or leave it."

"I could be proper for some time." I smirked and leaned into his ear. "Don't be a creep and keep those."

"I won't but to get them back you have to stay for breakfast." Corbyn chuckled.

"I say that's a good deal." I smiled and he looked me in my eyes.

"Don't go tell your friend all of our shit alright." Corbyn chuckled and I nodded. "I don't want the dean to find out and no more being open with your crush on me with her."

"But we tell each other-."

"I could lose my job and you could lose your scholarship so I'll say it again take it or leave it." Corbyn stated.

"I'll take it." I smiled and he nodded.

"Meet me at my car in 20 minutes okay." He smiled and I nodded.