9

"Corbyn he's gonna get through a lock." I chuckled while watching Corbyn our a new lock on his bedroom door.

"That's why you're a thing you are gonna make sure that he doesn't take anything while he's here." Corbyn explained.

"You know I have a job right." I asked and Corbyn rolled his eyes. "YouTube is a job."

"You're right but you can stay home and do that job." Corbyn stated and I rolled my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes at me."

"What are you gonna do about it." I asked and he cupped the sides of my face. "You can not let my brother stay if you were thinking of that."

"I wasn't thinking that actually I was thinking of something more than that something we can't do when your brothers here." Corbyn smirked and I giggled.

"We can it's your house not his." I chuckled and pecked his lips. "But Nice try."

"You are a real bitch." Corbyn chuckled and picked me up over his shoulder.

"This isn't fair." I squealed when he threw me on the bed.

"And this is our place not mine." Corbyn stated while hovering over me.

"Right-." I mumbled and heard a knock on the front door. "And hell begins."

"Oh babe hell began a long time ago." Corbyn chuckled and pressed his lips on mine. He jumped up and walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes and jumped up off the bed and followed him downstairs.

"I bet mom and dad doesn't know about him." Allen chuckled while looking at Corbyn then to me.

"I told you the rule Allen don't be competitive." I mumbled and walked to the kitchen. Allen followed.

"Does he know about high school-."

"Would you shut the fuck up like honestly sometimes I just want to fuck strangle you,stay in your own business if I want your input then I'll ask but until then keep your fucking mouth shut." I growled with anger in my eyes.

"You really don't like him do you." Corbyn asked while sitting beside me on the couch.

"He wants to ruin us what happened in high school you already know about how I slept with my teachers he's a liar and can't be trusted I bet tomorrow morning we are going to wake up to the cops at our front door." I explained and Corbyn wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

"We'll see." Corbyn whispered and laid his head on top of mine.