12

Liked by 142,748

Liked by 142,748

Mollybesson: Meet the hubby in my new Christmas vlog🎄.

Thrivingbesson: Okay I was not thinking the Corbyn Besson would marry a 18 year old but you go girl👏🏻👏🏻.
Gracemols: When you realize she's only been 18 for a few months🤭

Load more comments

Corbyn's POV

What can I say. I had a moment and I took it. Maybe not my best moments but we can learn from that mistake if it's even really a mistake. Molly brought a new me out. A better me. And I'm so glad she did. Everything else is amazing. We kinda rushed our wedding but I made her promise that once she gets 22 that we have a real wedding not just go to the courthouse in my home town. Today was the first day back from Christmas break. And now that everyone on campus knows I get weird mixed responses.

Some congratulates me,others make a joke about me being a pedo. I don't really listen most of them. Why would I. Their just a bunch of college students who don't know what their doing half the time. But today a guy pushed a little to far.

"Hey professor I heard you got hitched over break." The kid said from the middle row. "That cute blonde that sat in the first row isn't she 18."

"That's none of your concern." I stated.

"But what we all want to know is if she's good in bed." He remarked. I looked up from my book at him a chuckled to myself.

"None of your business but it's unbelievably amazing." I smirked and lifted my eyebrows. "Now if you have anymore questions you can leave."

"Last one-."

"Leave." I stated while looking down at my book.

"Do you want me to take it down." Molly asked me while sitting beside me on the couch.

"No because I don't care what they say it's just them knowing that it's you and not someone they don't know." I sighed while laying my head on her chest.

"Let's have a us night then." Molly smiled while running her fingers through my hair. I love when she does that. "We can order out and watch movies."

"That sounds amazing babe." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you Molly."

"I love you too." Molly giggled and kissed the top of my head.