15

"Why." I asked Corbyn for the third time in the last two minutes. "Was she prettier than me or did you just want a easy quick fuck to ruin things."

"It's not like that I couldn't even go through-."

"At leave have the balls to follow through with something that just makes it worse." I scoffed while crossing my arms over my chest.

"I know molly but imagine being left-."

"I didn't leave you Corbyn I took a break I told you I would come back and come back without sleeping with someone else I thought we were on the same page it's obvious you don't trust me at all." I explained while walking upstairs.

"So you're just leaving." Corbyn asked while following me up to his room.

"Yes I am." I scoffed and grabbed one of my suitcases.

"Come on we can work this out baby." Corbyn exclaimed while grabbing my hands. "I'm sorry baby I mean it I'm sorry I was mad and I didn't think you'd go through with your word let's talk about this please you made me change who I was please don't quit on us yet."

"I'm not because you already did." I whispered while pulling my hands from him. "The second you had a thought about bringing her home and doing it in our bed next to our wedding pictures and rings proves that you have no respect for me and I'm tired of feeling that I'm not doing enough when you aren't even trying anymore so go fuck yourself."

"Molly don't be like-."

"You know your mom was right you're a dumb ass for being with me." I scoffed and zipped my bag. "Or maybe it's me for trusting you."

"Molly I couldn't go through with it because I love you-."

"The unlove me Corbyn go fuck a new bitch that shouldn't be so hard for you since the first night I was gone you had someone else in your bed." I yelled and picked up our wedding picture and smashed it against the wall.

"Mols." Corbyn's voice broke.

"I'm done Corbyn how can you think the way you do." I sighed and he looked down at his feet.

"Molly I know what I did was fucked up but baby I love you I'm not ready to lose you,I want to spend the rest of my life with you I love you Molly Grace you hate me but I know that you love me more because you can't even look at me when you yell that's how I know that you aren't done yet." Corbyn said while making me look at him.

"My love for you isn't just going to go away but what you did makes me sick because I know there's always going to be a part of me that's not enough for you." I explained while pulling my bag off the bed. "Just let it go corbyn-."

"I'm not just letting you leave,we're married I'm not just going to drop that or you leave baby please we can work this out." Corbyn begged as I reached the bedroom door.

"I'm sorry Corbyn but I can't trust you again after I gave you everything you used that and let it slip so you are letting me leave." I sighed and walked out of the room. Tears fell down my face as I made my way out of the house and to my car.