13

I looked to Corbyn's side of the bed and it was empty,cold. I hated the fight we just had. It was pointless and shouldn't have happened. The couch isn't very comfortable I know that. I should have just shut my mouth.

I sighed and climbed out of bed. I don't care if he wins and gets his way. I miss him and I'd do anything for him. I walked downstairs and Corbyn was looking at his phone facing away from the stairs. He looked at me and sighed.

"Corbyn I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you." I sighed as Corbyn sat up.

"It's fine I shouldn't have yelled." Corbyn sighed and I sat down beside him on the couch.

"Come to bed with me." I asked and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me back up stairs.

"What is going on with you." Corbyn asked me while grabbing my hand.

"I don't know." I mumbled and stood up from the bed. "I don't fucking know okay I just know that every time I turn around I want punch a hole in the goddamn wall."

"What are you still holding onto." Corbyn asked and I shrugged. "Obviously it's something if you're this angry about it."

"I think we got married to soon it's amazing but I'm 19 now I was 18 when it happened your 29 I really don't think marriage was the right step especially since there's so much drama surrounding us right now it's not healthy." I explained to Corbyn.

"So you want a divorce already-."

"No I just want some time to clear my head I love you Corbyn nothings going to change that but it's stressful and I know you know that." I explained. "Divorce is the last thing on my mind I don't want to lose what we have."

"Then what it's just supposed to magically fix itself." Corbyn asked and I shook my head no.

"I don't-."

"Don't say you don't know because I know Damn well you know exactly what you want to do to fix this you want to be on break so you can go on a girls trip get waisted and leave me in the dark." Corbyn yelled while standing up and stormed out of the room.